The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

49 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

That lil gnome is adorbs, good hire.

edit: also i think i have the armchair to go with your couch, haha. Got it from a penthouse in Victoria that used an online auction site: i scooped it for way below 100 bones and then got a sweet piece of art when the buyer who paid for it never showed up by the end of 'pickup times', so i offered 20 for it on the spot and tied it to my roof and drove home iin the sunshine, lol

Thanks for sharing - that's an unreal story. :lol: Henrik's papa had a REALLY good time when he went to university in Victoria, but those stories will (maybe) be told when he's on the cusp of manhood...

1 hour ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

The Pittsburgh Penguins select... from the Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League....

the breadman....

Could contain: Hockey, Ice Hockey, Ice Hockey Stick, Rink, Skating, Sport, Adult, Male, Man, Person

Artemi Pan-  oh wait...

...Andrew Mangiapane!

Could contain: Face, Head, Smile, Photography, Portrait, People, Shirt, Cap, Dimples, Formal Wear

eat that for bread, @Patrick Kane

Should we tag his entire staff?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • elephant 1

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he himself was all of those accounts and you mail all of them to remind them 'they' are up and his phone practically blows up sitting on the table at some posh restaurant and people are staring, his companion is getting turned off and finally someone says 'well get it, jesus' and he looks and its the same message to every account funneled through his email and its "your up". 

He tries to explain, he is in this thing online, to do with hockey ...yadda yadda yadda...she gets mortified and walk's out, barely stopping to snag the fox stole from teh coatcheck and the last he sees of her she is riding in the FRONT seat of a blue CRX uber. she fades from view as the car climbs and summits a minor hill. 

It is a love story, but it is a tragedy too, and some comedy as he is thinking FINALLY, I can make my pick.

Some days later, she regrets her rash decision and genuinely misses the big spender. She texts him to see if he would want to see her, but he is on deck, and doesn't return the text until the next morning. He went on to cook her breakfast.

Ohhhh, it has a happy ending, that is nice. 

FIN

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 3

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he himself was all of those accounts and you mail all of them to remind them 'they' are up and his phone practically blows up sitting on the table at some posh restaurant and people are staring, his companion is getting turned off and finally some says 'well get it, jesus' and he looks and its the same message to every account funneled through is email and its "your up". 

wat