The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

Unless @Down by the River makes up his pick he will then be autoskipped

at that time, roughly 11:12 PM @lethunder is on the clock now

@Ilunga @Aladeen will be autoskipped after Lethunders pick unless they make up their skipped pick

which brings it to @arby18_ on deck roughly 11:12 pm when Lethunder gets to pick.

3 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Minnesota selects the best name in hockey, Redmond Savage.

@NMHockeylet's finish this already

3 hours ago, Caboose said:

Matthew Mania is still my vote but this is a contender 

2 hours ago, Bounce000 said:

Is Cal Clutterbuck a joke to you?

You all haven't met our last pick yet. Allow me to introduce you to the king of Names.

ahem...

With this, our closing and perhaps future greatest pick of this entire draft, his meteoric rise to prominence over the last oh two and a half seasons may have slipped by all ya'll, but none the less he did not escape my purview. 

With out any further ado, haling from Estevan Saskatchewan, by way of the Moose Jaw Warriors,

Maximus Wanner

Rhett Rhinehart vs. Maximus Wanner, October 01, 2021 - Saskatoon Blades vs.  Moose Jaw Warriors

after this following video was filmed this kid really broke out and his ceiling is growing by the game. 

@Rick Blight

• There it is 1

I have Nucker67's list and he is on a four hour timer, and the overnight stop means that if 

@Rick Blight doesn't pick before midnight and @kj29 on deck, 

then I will look to make Nucker67's selection before his timer runs out at 8am, or later pending these two fine gents.

Goodnight all. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

6 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

PLEASE EVERYONE SIGN UP FOR 1 HOUR TIMERS OR AUTOSKIPS NOW, WITH ONE PICK LEFT ITS JUST SAD TO STALL OUT FOR 4 HOURS

17 OR 18 OF US HAVE ALREADY..JUST TAKE THE 3 HOUR DELAY OUT OF THIS PLEASE AND SAY "1 HOUR TIMERS FOR ME PLEASE"

I am sorry for not saying this earlier, just skip me and I will make up my picks.

Got stuff on my mind and I have been in extremely busy with work

• Like 2