The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Article) Screen Shots: Canucks and Celebrini, Mike Babcock, Flames and Jets

Rate this topic

RWJC

25 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Once Upon A Time in the West is one of my favourite movies. Bronson was perfect. Cardinale was a goddess.

Great movie.  Henry Fonda tells some great stories about how he showed up trying to look all stereotypically gruff and scary and Leone was like no man...I want the camera to move in on you and the audience sees it was blue eyed Henry Fonda who just killed that whole family.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Great movie.  Henry Fonda tells some great stories about how he showed up trying to look all stereotypically gruff and scary and Leone was like no man...I want the camera to move in on you and the audience sees it was blue eyed Henry Fonda who just killed that whole family.

Good people usually can play the best villains. I would have shot the moron that called him by name in front of a witness as well. Just to show how ruthless he is.

• Vintage 1

12 hours ago, Pears said:

At what point are these "writers" gonna figure out we’re nowhere near bad enough to completely bottom out for a guy like Celebrini? We’re much closer to making the playoffs than we are to getting a 1st overall pick. 

This obsession with not improving after a decade is weird

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spook007 said:

Should be bloody hope we have zero chance of drafting Celebrini, otherwise what's the point of giving up a 1st for Filip Hronek.

If we are even in the talk of drafting him, the whole thing should be blown up.

Yep Keep Quinn and prospects and fire sale at that point. 

• Cheers 1