The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

Obviously it's not going to be as good as the first two. It's the last film of the series, so it has to keep in mind that all loose ends need to be tied up and that there's gotta be an end. It's not an easy job making a last movie. If you found it boring though, that's just bizarre.

Obviously it's not going to be as good as the first two. It's the last film of the series, so it has to keep in mind that all loose ends need to be tied up and that there's gotta be an end. It's not an easy job making a last movie. If you found it boring though, that's just bizarre.

The Sitter - 1.5/10

It had fantastic potential. Could've been a far better movie. Here's why I didn't like it:

1) Bad child actors - If your going to cast children in your movie, make sure they can act better than a broomstick tied to a cat.

2) Ugly love interest - The "girlfriend" that Jonah Hill has in the movie is ugly...pet peeve of mine.

3) Awful conflict - A black chick that Hill's character pissed off in high school, and a drug dealer who had his coke stolen... :picard:

4) Crappy script - Self explanatory

It's a bad movie, not worth it.

Prometheus - 6/10

If I was to say my full thoughts on the movie, it would take way too long to type out, but if I was to sum it up simply, I would just call it this - Awkward.

Partially due to the nature of the religious symbolism and morality, but mostly the execution of it.

Resident Evil: Retribution - 9.1/10

Saw it in IMAX 3D and it was pretty top shelf. If you're looking for a very actiony movie, check it out brah.

Prometheus - 6.9/10

Boring, awkward, weird, and meh with a dash of visually arousing effects.

Not to worry brahbroski, they do a recap of the previous movies to get you up to date on current event.

So in reality, you didn't actually have to see any of the previous installments to understand this movie, so you basically threw your money away.

How does that make you feel?

I've got about 50 movies stored up on my PVR right now. A few I've watched recently.

The Wild Bunch 8/10- Solid western set in northern Mexico in 1913.

The Samurai Trilogy: Musashi Miyamoto 7/10 Enjoyable 1950's Samurai trilogy chronicling the life of a famous 17th century samurai...directed by Hiroshi Inagaki and starring the terrific Toshiro Mifune.

Mutiny on the Bounty 1935 Best Picture winner starring Clark Gable as Fletcher Christian and the terrific Charles Laughton as Captain Bligh. 8/10

The Girl who Played with Fire 6/10-No where near as good as the first Swedish installment of the Millenium trilogy. A change in directors is the mostly likely culprit to blame but the screenplay just doesn't cut it like the Swedish version of TFWTDragonTattoo which was terrific.

Archived