265 replies to this topic

#31 Dave Bolland

Dave Bolland

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,276 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:24 PM

Having depth at ALL positions shouldn't be frowned upon. It's not like Honzik will be with the Canucks next year, pushing Schneider to be traded or anything. This guy will take lots of time to develop yet, so why not? What's wrong with depth at ALL positions?

Hopefully he can pan out.

vykJJ.jpgk5COD.jpgxd8CQ.jpg

#32 filthycanuck

filthycanuck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

From the videos it looks like he has amazing lateral movement - very fast going cross crease. I like this pick for the future.

I agree, i was reading an article in yahoo sports, and they had an all-steal team of this draft and Honzik was considered the steal for goalies. I saw the highlight package of him and man, the comparisons are not far off from Pekka Rinne, his lateral movement is insanely fast, and has a remarkable glove hand. He struggled during the season, but when it came to the playoffs, he upped his game to the point he was the only one keeping the tigers in it until they lost out to the Seadogs. I guess Honzik had to adjust to N. American style, from what i've seen and read, he does have the athletism but he's a bit raw, i'd like to see Rollie get his hands on this guy and get to work with him, and we might have found ourselves a gem.

#33 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,510 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

I agree, i was reading an article in yahoo sports, and they had an all-steal team of this draft and Honzik was considered the steal for goalies. I saw the highlight package of him and man, the comparisons are not far off from Pekka Rinne, his lateral movement is insanely fast, and has a remarkable glove hand. He struggled during the season, but when it came to the playoffs, he upped his game to the point he was the only one keeping the tigers in it until they lost out to the Seadogs. I guess Honzik had to adjust to N. American style, from what i've seen and read, he does have the athletism but he's a bit raw, i'd like to see Rollie get his hands on this guy and get to work with him, and we might have found ourselves a gem.

he hadn't had a goalie coach until this past season... and after he got used to his teachings he turned it on. that team never deserved to be in the playoffs, nevermind make it through the first round.

#34 stexx

stexx

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:36 PM

he hadn't had a goalie coach until this past season... and after he got used to his teachings he turned it on. that team never deserved to be in the playoffs, nevermind make it through the first round.

yup, this kid got by on natural talent, with some structure to his game the sky is the limit.

#35 2 Sedins 1 cup

2 Sedins 1 cup

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,116 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

yup, this kid got by on natural talent, with some structure to his game the sky is the limit.

Does Rollie make visits to our draftees? :P
Posted Image
rk17

Quote me on this. The Flames will win their Second Stanley Cup before the Canucks win their first. :P

Sometimes people shouldn't have their opinions heard.

Led Zeppelin is overrated.

#36 Phil_314

Phil_314

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,141 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:16 AM

glad to see him here and not in some goalie-deprived market (I'm looking at you, Tampa :P), plus it doesn't hurt to have "Future Rinne"

Edited by h0cky4r33k, 27 June 2011 - 01:17 AM.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus LOVES YOU!
2012, meet Matthew 24:36-47!

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

#37 Dasein

Dasein

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:02 AM

VERY excited to see Honzik play next season in the Q.

He had to adjust to not only playing a NA-style game but NA life as a 17 year old living away from home by himself. Looks like he adjusted well after a while and was very solid in the playoffs.

I've been saying it for a while - we need to draft a solid goaltender this season, or trade Schneider for a young, elite goaltending prospect. This is for the future - both Schneider and Lack are going to enter their prime before Luongo deteriorates - so both will leave our club via trades or FA to be a starter on another NHL club.

Honzik will be the goaltender of the future. Mark my words.

Edited by Dasein, 27 June 2011 - 11:03 AM.

Athletes today are scared to make Muhammad Ali Statements.

#38 Psycho_Path

Psycho_Path

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

VERY excited to see Honzik play next season in the Q.

He had to adjust to not only playing a NA-style game but NA life as a 17 year old living away from home by himself. Looks like he adjusted well after a while and was very solid in the playoffs.

I've been saying it for a while - we need to draft a solid goaltender this season, or trade Schneider for a young, elite goaltending prospect. This is for the future - both Schneider and Lack are going to enter their prime before Luongo deteriorates - so both will leave our club via trades or FA to be a starter on another NHL club.

Honzik will be the goaltender of the future. Mark my words.

He'll be 30 when Luongo's contract runs out. Not sure a player will want to wait that long to have the definite role as a starter (I do realize that by this time Luongo probably won't be the starter anymore, but other elite goalies have done as much).

We do have goaltending depth mind you, with Schneider, Lack, Cannata, and Ilahti
Posted Image

#39 Dasein

Dasein

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

He'll be 30 when Luongo's contract runs out. Not sure a player will want to wait that long to have the definite role as a starter (I do realize that by this time Luongo probably won't be the starter anymore, but other elite goalies have done as much).

We do have goaltending depth mind you, with Schneider, Lack, Cannata, and Ilahti

Luongo's not playing his entire contract out. He'll retire around 40 or earlier, and will be a backup to Honzik for 1-3 years before he retires. For those 1-3 years, it is likely that we'll have Honzik at a bargain similar to Schneider's contract, allowing us to swallow Luongo's cap as a backup for 1-3 more years before we give Honzik that big time contract that Luongo has - if he deserves it.

Edited by Dasein, 27 June 2011 - 06:03 PM.

#40 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,510 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

Luongo's not playing his entire contract out. He'll retire around 40 or earlier, and will be a backup to Honzik for 1-3 years before he retires. For those 1-3 years, it is likely that we'll have Honzik at a bargain similar to Schneider's contract, allowing us to swallow Luongo's cap as a backup for 1-3 more years before we give Honzik that big time contract that Luongo has - if he deserves it.

I'm really hoping that somehow we can hold onto Lack so he can take over as a starter. The guy's a hoot and one of the nicest guys I ever met (never mind talented). When he steps into Schneider's role I hope he sticks around for a couple years and starts to transition into a net-sharing role and eventually takes over. I also feel that when the first out clause hits the canucks may ask him to take it (or he might volunteer to take it), meaning it would be right in time for Lack to step into the big show (4 years until Lou can ask for a trade, 6 years until the canucks can ask him to waive) by then lack would have been our backup/co-starter for 3-5 years and should be ready to take over, with Honzik ready to step into a backup role.

#41 GoodCanadianKideh

GoodCanadianKideh

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

Can you say, USELESS PICK?!

I guess this goes to show we CAN'T successfully trade down like Detroit, and make use of multiple picks

It looks like Gillis successfully traded down. Sounds like the Canucks were looking at picking the goalie with our 2nd pick, but suspecting that he would be available later, they traded our 2nd and drafted him in the third round while gaining another pick from the Wild.

#42 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:54 PM

I think Honzik is going to be the best player drafter this year by the Canucks. I think this kid is going to be a star.

#43 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,878 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp3bopsb93E

Pretty agressive... Slides out of his crease a lot. Kinda reminds me of Raycroft in his time here.

#44 Psycho_Path

Psycho_Path

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

I'm really hoping that somehow we can hold onto Lack so he can take over as a starter. The guy's a hoot and one of the nicest guys I ever met (never mind talented). When he steps into Schneider's role I hope he sticks around for a couple years and starts to transition into a net-sharing role and eventually takes over. I also feel that when the first out clause hits the canucks may ask him to take it (or he might volunteer to take it), meaning it would be right in time for Lack to step into the big show (4 years until Lou can ask for a trade, 6 years until the canucks can ask him to waive) by then lack would have been our backup/co-starter for 3-5 years and should be ready to take over, with Honzik ready to step into a backup role.

If Ilahti or Cannata's development moves along very well, I'd doubt Lack would be around that long as once his ELC is up, the Canucks will more likely go with one of them for cheaper.

Edit: And I don't mean anything against Lack, as he seems to be on the track to be a solid starter in the NHL at some point as Schneider currently is on that path yet closer, but with Luongo's contract the way it is, it seems to me like this is the more likely scenario.

Edited by Psycho_Path, 30 June 2011 - 07:03 PM.

Posted Image

#45 bAsRa17

bAsRa17

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:51 PM

He'll be our next stud goaltending prospect.

#46 Canvoucer Vanuck

Canvoucer Vanuck

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,625 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

All prospect threads have been reserved guys, same system as last year. I wouldn't waste your time.

This is MAH house! Posted Image

Definitely has potential. Unreal that he didn't even have a coach for the 1st half of the year.
RIP LB28, RR37 and PD38... Forever a Canuck

#47 Dasein

Dasein

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

Pretty agressive... Slides out of his crease a lot. Kinda reminds me of Raycroft in his time here.

Really? He reminds me TONS of MAF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wgdJ1us4rA

http://www.sportsnet...hoznik_feature/

Honzik found a new favourite player on the Penguins: Marc-Andre Fleury."I like his style," Honzik says.

And he should know -- he can't find a Fleury compilation on YouTube he hasn't yet seen.

Edited by Dasein, 04 July 2011 - 03:56 PM.

#48 ultimike

ultimike

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp3bopsb93E

shieeeeet!!!!

looks like he's got an incredible glove and a great lateral movement!!!!

Hope he continues to work on his game and will develop into an incredible goalie :)

Good Steal MG!!

#49 Aquiace

Aquiace

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,480 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:48 PM

A couple things that I've learned with the few videos I've seen:

-He really, really covers the bottom of the net well.
-Very quick lateral movement and can get the pads extended in a flash
-Quick glove hand

A few unanswered questions (not bad, simply I don't know):

-Rebound control
-Stick handling
-Puck handling
-Reading the play
-Recovery (2nd save)

My first impression is he is more of an artistic than a technical goalie. He seems to accomplish a lot with speed, reflexes and acrobatics. But he's also very flexible and I can't believe how far he can get his pads extended so quickly. He does seem to recover quickly, but most of the highlight saves he seems to commit to the first save. But he is also quick to get ready again, so it's to be seen if that's fast enough for the NHL.

In a way he is the counterpart of Schneider who's strength is his form and technical ability. I am interested to see where his development takes him.

Addendum: Ok, watch the highlight video again and tell me that doesn't look like Luongo.

Edited by Aquiace, 22 July 2011 - 09:50 PM.

Posted Image

#50 Dasein

Dasein

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

Maybe Luongo in his Florida days and 2006-07 season with Vancouver.

Looks a lot like MAF to me.

#51 ItsFridayFriday

ItsFridayFriday

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

Maybe Luongo in his Florida days and 2006-07 season with Vancouver.

Looks a lot like MAF to me.

Luongo before his groin injury against Pittsburgh in my opinion.

He doesn't seem to be able to get his pads flush with the ice when he goes down to butterfly quite often, which I thought was one of his strengths prior to the injury.

Luongo has proven he can change his game and adapt though, with Melanson coaching him deeper in the net.

Honzik is a very interesting pick though, he is a very raw talent that could go either way.

Edited by ItsFridayFriday, 23 July 2011 - 09:04 AM.

#52 ballsdeepfreeze

ballsdeepfreeze

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

A couple things that I've learned with the few videos I've seen:

-He really, really covers the bottom of the net well.
-Very quick lateral movement and can get the pads extended in a flash
-Quick glove hand

A few unanswered questions (not bad, simply I don't know):

-Rebound control
-Stick handling
-Puck handling
-Reading the play
-Recovery (2nd save)

My first impression is he is more of an artistic than a technical goalie. He seems to accomplish a lot with speed, reflexes and acrobatics. But he's also very flexible and I can't believe how far he can get his pads extended so quickly. He does seem to recover quickly, but most of the highlight saves he seems to commit to the first save. But he is also quick to get ready again, so it's to be seen if that's fast enough for the NHL.

In a way he is the counterpart of Schneider who's strength is his form and technical ability. I am interested to see where his development takes him.

Addendum: Ok, watch the highlight video again and tell me that doesn't look like Luongo.

This kid's quickness blows Luongo out of the water!!

Maybe when Luongo was in Florida he was this quick, but ever since his groin problem a couple years ago he isn't this quick and never will be again, period.
Posted Image

#53 Dasein

Dasein

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

This kid's quickness blows Luongo out of the water!!

Maybe when Luongo was in Florida he was this quick, but ever since his groin problem a couple years ago he isn't this quick and never will be again, period.

Dude, Luongo was 100X faster than Honzik when he was in Florida, and even when he was with us prior to his groin injury.

There's a reason why he was the highest goaltender ever taken in a draft at the time (4th overall - DiPietro and MAF have since surpassed him, being drafted 1st overall).

Luongo never gets the respect he deserves on this board...He's an amazing goaltender and the best that the Canucks have ever seen.

#54 ballsdeepfreeze

ballsdeepfreeze

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:32 PM

Dude, Luongo was 100X faster than Honzik when he was in Florida, and even when he was with us prior to his groin injury.

There's a reason why he was the highest goaltender ever taken in a draft at the time (4th overall - DiPietro and MAF have since surpassed him, being drafted 1st overall).

Luongo never gets the respect he deserves on this board...He's an amazing goaltender and the best that the Canucks have ever seen.

Dude, I'm only comparing Luongo's quickness NOW to that of Honzik.

There is no way you can suggest Luongo moved with this kind of agility and speed last year, as Honzik does in this video...and if you think otherwise I'd like to see some video clips that supports your argument.

Luongo is plain and simple a positional, technical, butterfly goalie that does not play on instincts as much as a guy like Honzik (or Fleury, Hasek, etc.).
Posted Image

#55 Canvoucer Vanuck

Canvoucer Vanuck

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,625 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

I think he has potential, but I'm not sure why we needed to take a goalie in the 3rd round when we already have Luongo, Schneider, Lack, Cannata and Iilahti in the organization.

#56 Millerdraft

Millerdraft

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

I think he has potential, but I'm not sure why we needed to take a goalie in the 3rd round when we already have Luongo, Schneider, Lack, Cannata and Iilahti in the organization.

The musical chairs scenario.

Schneider is in the final year of his 2-year deal and will be ready to transition into a #1 netminder in 2012/2013. He'll most likely be gone by the draft, which conveniently opens up an NHL spot for Eddie Lack and an AHL spot for Cannata who will, incidentally, be finishing up his senior year of college this season. Cannata will be playing his 1st season in the AHL while Lack (if he keeps progressing this year) is backing up Luongo for the 1st time. Jonathan Iilahti (I'm thinking two years in the WHL) will join Cannata in the AHL the season after.

Honzik is only 17, so he could play another three full seasons of junior before making the jump, at which point Lack & Cannata will have had two full seasons at the NHL & AHL levels respectively. It's a staggered system.

Kassian.... Taylor Pyatt 3.0

Lies. He's more of a Steve Bernier. Hopefully his talent level goes up so he can become like a Taylor Pyatt.

#57 Dasein

Dasein

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:46 PM

2011-2012:
Starter - Luongo (32)
Backup - Schneider (25)

Lack = 23
Cannata = 21 (final year at Merrimack College)
Iilahti = 19 (final year in WHL)
Honzik = 18

Offseason - Schneider signs an offer sheet as a RFA and leaves the Canucks organization - we lose one goaltending prospect, and need a backup goalie who can play 20+ games behind Luongo - re-sign Eddie Lack to Schneider $ for 2 years

2012 - 2013:
Starter - Luongo (33)
Backup - Lack (24)
Cannata = 22 (AHL/ECHL - 1st year ELC)
Iilahti = 20 (AHL/Overage season in WHL)
Honzik = 19 (final year in QMJHL)

2013 - 2014:
Starter - Luongo (34)
Backup - Lack (26)

Cannata = 23 (AHL/ECHL - 2nd year ELC)
Iilahti = 21 (AHL/ECHL - 1st year ELC)
Honzik = 20 (AHL/ECHL/Overage season in QMJHL - 1st year ELC)

Offseason - Lack is now at the age that Schneider was when he left to become a starter on another team. Lack signs an offersheet as a RFA and leaves the canucks organization - we lose one goaltending prospect, and need a backup goalie who can play 20+ games behind Luongo

2014 - 2015:
Starter - Luongo (35)
Backup - Cannata (24) - 3rd year ELC

Iilahti = 22 (AHL/ECHL - 2nd year ELC)
Honzik = 21 (AHL - 2nd year ELC)

Offseason - Cannata's ELC expires. Does not show the level of play that Schneider and Lack showcased, and re-signs a 2 year deal at Schneider $ to back up Luongo

2015 - 2016:
Starter - Luongo (36)
Backup - Cannata (25)

Iilahti = 23 (AHL - 3rd year ELC)
Honzik = 22 (AHL - 3rd year ELC)

Offseason - re-sign Honzik to a 3 year deal, and Iilahti to a 2 year deal

2016 - 2017:
Starter - Luongo (37)
Backup - Cannata (26)

Iilahti = 24 (AHL)
Honzik = 23 (AHL)

Offseason - Cannata re-signs as a UFA to be a backup. Honzik is ready to contend for a NHL starting job. Iilahti does not hold much promise.

2017 - 2018:
Split-start - Luongo (38), Honzik (24) - Luongo mentors young Honzik as they split games according to performances - Luongo gets the call in the playoffs

Cannata = 27 (AHL/Picked up on waivers)
Iilahti = 25 (AHL)

Offseason - Iilahti's contract expires. Offer Iilahti minimum contract, but he opts for Europe

2018 - 2019:
Starter = Honzik (25)
Backup = Luongo (39)

Offseason - Luongo calls it quits, after 13 seasons as a Canuck and 19 seasons in the NHL. He leaves as the all-time leader in Canucks organization for all categories for goaltenders, and two Stanley Cup rings. Honzik re-signs to a starting goaltender's wage of the NHL market in 2019.

IDEALLY, this is how I see things to pan out. Luongo is the goaltender of the franchise, and will be a starter until he is 37. By then, 3 of our goaltender prospects, Schneider, Lack and Cannata all reach and pass the coming-of-age for young goaltenders (25-26) and leave the team to pursue a starting job elsewhere.

The Canucks enjoy a long tenure by Luongo, followed up by the latest goaltending prospect who enters his prime at 25, like those before him, and just so happens to reach that age at the right time when Luongo is about to retire. This lucky man is Dave Honzik - he'll have one of the best mentors to learn the game from and will become the goaltender of the future for the Canucks.

Obviously, there is next to 0% chance of the above happening exactly as is. Completely fictional, if you will. But as you can see, goaltending prospects come and go, especially when you already have a starter signed for the next decade. Having a stable starting goaltender means that we need to constantly draft goalies each year to be the "next" guy whenever Luongo is ready to retire - that could be 35 - if so, Lack will be ready to step in. That could be 38 - if so, Honzik will be ready. That could even be the end of Luongo's contract, which means a goaltender prospect who we take in the next 1-3 years will be ready to step in.

We need a constant stream of goaltending prospects to be ready to go once Luongo steps down. We're preparing for any time our starter falters, we'd have the next guy ready to go, at any given year. That's depth.

Honzik is so intriguing because he's bigger and more skilled than Cannata and Iilahti. Not only that, he will come of age at the most opportune time, when Luongo is 37-38 (Right now, Brodeur is 38 - he looks like he is ready to step down - and Luongo will probably have the same career curve).

I expect Gillis to continue drafting a goalie each year for 2 - 3 years from now. And if the BPA happens to be goalie, we have to take him. That's just the way it is.

Edited by Dasein, 25 July 2011 - 05:46 PM.

#58 nuck nit

nuck nit

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

Gillis spoke about Honzik on the TEAM today.

He said the teen was very young-18- and the organization thinks he will be "quite good".

Gillis went on to say that the rookies that have never had any NHL experience can be overly nervous.

#59 Dave Bolland

Dave Bolland

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,276 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:53 AM

Well, he played his first year in North America last year, didn't do too well, but he only played 36 games. He should be more comfortable next year in the Q, as it'll be a familiar experience as he can just relax now. He just needs to work on things is all, nothing a little development can't hurt.

He did however, play better in the playoffs, as his GAA went down to 3.28GAA from 3.54 GAA in the Regular Season , and his SV% went up to .919% from his Regular Season stats as he had a .884SV%.

Things are looking up for him IMO.

vykJJ.jpgk5COD.jpgxd8CQ.jpg

#60 Canvoucer Vanuck

Canvoucer Vanuck

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,625 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

Let's see how good he can be after getting some quality instruction from Melanson.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.