The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

The mere mention of Tyler Blackett is enough to give any Celtic fan nightmares.

One of the worst players I've seen in recent years and that's saying something. His performance against Molde being particularly horrific. If I were a United fan I wouldn't worry in the slightest.

Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck
  • Upvote 3

Shoutout to the Daley n Bailly CB partnership. Having been nothing short of spectacular and a splendid surprise.

Came out of the blue really. A bit unfortunate for Smalling consider what he meant for us last season but there's no reason why José should break this up - something which ain't broke. Having Smalling is a great insurance policy and it keeps the squad competitive. His time will come eventually as injuries will occur.

...Fellaini has also an excellent fit with them as well. He brings the physical element, Bailly is the athlete, and Blind brings the reading of the game. Their distribution skill kills opposing teams forward pressure before it even begins. 3 games, 1 goal conceded. Very early on but I can't wait for the Manchester derby. It will be the true evaluation.

2 hours ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

Aguero to be banned for the derby??

1. what is he doing touching Sergio?

2. pretty sure the ref saw and saw nothing in it.

3. I don't think it will matter if he's banned for the derby.

We had a great 1st half today and nearing the end picked it up again. Sterling wonderful.