The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

12 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Lol of course a fan of the lowly Bills would think that, or hope for it.

Kraft has paid more for hand jobs from Philippino immigrants - he has no issue having to pay 9 mill if it comes down to it, pennies to him. 

It's not the money that's a concern.  It's the cap space.  That 9 million could go a long way in picking up one of the best shutdown CB's in the league.  They can't even bid on Jalen Ramsey's services now. 

A Patsies defense with Ramsey would arguably be more lethal than it's offense would have been with Brown.

Just about every NFL owner is a Billionaire, but no matter how much money they have, they still have to deal with the cap.  If they didn't, the late Paul Allen, who was the richest owner by far, would have bought the best team available each and every year.

38 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

It's not the money that's a concern.  It's the cap space.  That 9 million could go a long way in picking up one of the best shutdown CB's in the league.  They can't even bid on Jalen Ramsey's services now. 

A Patsies defense with Ramsey would arguably be more lethal than it's offense would have been with Brown.

Just about every NFL owner is a Billionaire, but no matter how much money they have, they still have to deal with the cap.  If they didn't, the late Paul Allen, who was the richest owner by far, would have bought the best team available each and every year.

Bill wouldn’t give up 2 1sts for any player in the league. Especially so when we already have Gilmore without any of the drama Ramsey brings. 

33 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Bill wouldn’t give up 2 1sts for any player in the league. Especially so when we already have Gilmore without any of the drama Ramsey brings.

I seriously doubt that they'll get 2 firsts for him.  If Jacksonville gets 1 first and a decent replacement CB in return, they should consider themselves lucky.

The Patsies can swing that price easily.

2 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Lol of course a fan of the lowly Bills would think that, or hope for it.

Kraft has paid more for hand jobs from Philippino immigrants - he has no issue having to pay 9 mill if it comes down to it, pennies to him. 

Speaking of the great leader of the Patriots..

how come there has been no updates on him getting charged again in the massage parlour mess?

The Patriots didn't all of a sudden get a moral compass since they never had one to begin with.

Brown would still be on the team if he would have just kept a lower profile.

3 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

how come there has been no updates on him getting charged again in the massage parlour mess?

The Patriots didn't all of a sudden get a moral compass since they never had one to begin with.

Kraft paid for a “rub n tug”?

:lol:

15 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

I don't understand your obsession with the moral compasses of professional sports teams in a league that employs tons of thugs, gangbangers and generally 'not so nice' people. 

Idgaf if Kraft pays for rub and tugs from filipino immigrants or if his buddy bon jovi hooks him up with groupies. Do they win games? Yes or no. That's what I look for in sports.

I'll follow Bill Gates or Warren Buffet if I want to cheer for charitable and philanthropic work with high moral compasses.

By the way, the Eagles owner is connected to this massage parlour story as the founder of the parlour uses his house at his discretion for some of her "business" meetings, also the Eagles have employed 2 animal abusers. I highly doubt you care about their moral compass. :rolleyes:

Edited by NucksPatsFan