The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs MIN Wild - 03/18/13

Strombone1

Well hopefully the anger burrows showed scoring at the end of the Detroit game translates to more goals..... I think they need a total shakeup on the power play.... Perhaps split the twins so they don't fall into an endless timeticker cycle situation ....

Who knows what hypes this team up anymore.... Maybe next year they won't be so complacent with the expanded division changes...

Sigh..... Just play hard for 60 minutes in an attempt to win.....

AV on team struggles "Not enough credit given to other teams in the conference. We're trying sort out goaltending, special teams & 5 on 5."

I still think this team has a lot to give, but, that doesn't leave a whole lot left they have sorted out, does it?

Yeah, maybe then I can minus AV? I'm sorry, but this bum has absolutely no clue of what to do.

Seriously, we played the wings and Luongo got lit up, let in EIGHT goals. What does he do? He plays Luongo at home against the Wings. Stupid. In fact, I think an eight year old could have made the decision on that one. Giving up 5 goals when you know our offence is pretty thin atm is unacceptable. Then, after giving up 9 goals in the last two outings, who gets the start? Luongo. LOOL!

And don't give me the BS of back to back. Go cry me a river. It's not even a road game next, they don't have to travel after the game. Schneider deserves this start, and we all know it.

Nope...AV is rolling the dice stats.

Yes, I agree, Schneider should have started the last Wings game and/or split it (like an All Star game).

But against the Wild at home, Luongo rules...

"Since earning a 4-3 overtime win there Jan. 31, 2009, the Wild have been outscored 40-15 during an 0-9-2 skid. Roberto Luongo has started nine times, posting a 1.33 goals-against average and three shutouts."

AV in denial. How other teams play has no bearing on the lack of urgency in our team. It has no bearing on why this team does not change the strategies or ideas and just keeps doing the same thing over and over waiting for it to magically work again.

Seriously, if this is the coaching staff trying to sort things out they should be replaced with others who will actually DO something other than wait.

Well I agree that Schneider should have started against the Wings after Luongo's previous game against them. But if you look at the numbers, Luongo should get the start at home against the Wild.

And Schneider has been much better against the Blues than Luongo has. Something about Luongo and the Blues at home never seems to go well.

Archived