The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ronalds Kenins | LW/RW

elvis15

I definitely saw some "Dorsett" in him. Well, minus the nastiness of course. He was hitting on the forecheck, skated very well, and quite simply had that spark of energy. It could be very well "1st-NHL game energy" but the scouting report on the guy seems to say this is just the way he plays.

He was part of three solid scoring chances which I was not expecting. And as another poster pointed out, he was missing his passes from Horvat and kassian because he was skating so much faster then them. Also layed some solid hits. This guy has great potential.

Hope the line of Kenins-Horvat-Kassian sticks together until dorsett and richardson return.

That line was very good tonight. Admittedly Buffalo is a weak team, but they are all young, energetic, and have good skills.

Kenins should've felt pretty comfortable seeing how his NHL debut was against an AHL franchise.

All kidding aside, he looked like he belonged in the NHL...hopefully he's able to play with the same enthusiasm/effectiveness in a few games after the excitement of his NHL debut wears off.

And of course I was watching on the PVR with a delay so hadn't seen the goal yet. Great work from him so far.

Well you're doing better than me. My PVR didn't even bother recording the damn game so I got the last ~4 minutes and the highlights :angry:

Archived