The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kanucklehead10

BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK! BRUINS SUCK!

Bruins are awful; I would be surprised if they made the playoffs; looks like the Oilers have competition for the 1st overall pick. What a joke team of gutless pukes.

i know your schtick is to be a stereotypical canucks fan, but i mean it would take something incredible for the bruins not making the playoffs. they'd have to go on an unprecedented losing streak

Lu was amazing tonight. He's making a statement... that he's still capable of being the starter at Sochi. His stats have gradually improved to 9th in save % (.921) and 6th in GAA(2.19) among starting goalies. That should shut up the haters who brought up his 'bad' stats waaay too soon! Check out the 'name' goalies that are below him now.

Kass looked good again tonight.

A couple hits and a takeaway, but very active with his stick and in the right place on the backcheck.

He's looking quicker to me - not in a skating sense - but in a puck hound sense - hopefully the Higgins, Burrows, Hansen, Kesler, Santorelli effect continues to rub off.

He's played really well all homestand. Hopefully he can go from the crawl to walk stage of development. Also, I really like that third line of Booth-Richardson-Kassian.

bruins fans are upset because they were chanting "boston strong"

Except they're idiots and need to quit kissing their earmuffs because it was "Boston sucks".

And you mean those same Boston fans who jeered "Flopper" when a guy with a broken back was lying on the ice? Kettle doesn't care.

Archived