The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happens when a CDC member dies?

MillerGenuineDraft

Quality question in this era. But then again, what difference would it make. Especially a CDC account. Facebook, Twitter, email and such I understand, but message boards don't really make a whole lot of difference. I have registered to other boards, some that that don't necessarily even work anymore, or are dead. And the acc just sits there, and I don't even remember it. Kinda the same as being dead, right?

Besides, CDC has an average age of 13 or something, so not many of them will die yet...

Thanks for the quality post. Was just another one of my late night thoughts before bed.

I like the way you think.

Recently I rewatched Toy Story 3 with my little brother and as I was going to sleep, I was thinking of a potential sequel in which the toys face the harsh reality of life as Andy ages and becomes terminally ill. They come to understand how useless their existence is in times on need as Andy dies of cancer and the light leaves his eyes. I think it'd be a good movie

Copyright's been claimed. Thanks!!

well, if your good you go to a forum in which everyone agrees with you and you are the most popular poster, ....and the site never crashes

And if your bad....you go to a forum in which no one ever agrees with you, every time you post, all you get is IBTL, and everyone is trying to trade Aaron Rome for Wayne Gretzky and your best goalie for a bag of pucks........wait a minute.......

I like the way you think.

Recently I rewatched Toy Story 3 with my little brother and as I was going to sleep, I was thinking of a potential sequel in which the toys face the harsh reality of life as Andy ages and becomes terminally ill. They come to understand how useless their existence is in times on need as Andy dies of cancer and the light leaves his eyes. I think it'd be a good movie

It's plagiarism to post this without giving me co-writing credit.

Archived