The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Meltdown/Collapse

The Magician

sorry i won't how about the people continually posting they are done with this team stop that's all i am asking and not sure what is so hard to understand about this

i understand venting and frustration hell i am there too but the people that chime in every loss with pathetic joke of a team i am done with this team that crap needs to end say it and move on don't linger on posting it over and over again

Could it possibly be more annoying than you constantly voicing your displeasure with their voicing their bipolar displeasure? Seems unlikely.

So my girlfriend bought me tickets to the game in Winnipeg for my birthday....

Is a paperbag, Canucks jersey and a make-shift white flag appropriate attire?

I'll be at the game as well. First Canucks game I've seen live since 1996. So demoralized though.

I thought the bottom was the Dallas game. But nope, we gotta get lower and let 7 in when we were up 3-0. Wonder what bottom record we plan to break the next couple of games. Should be interesting and painful all at the same time... :sadno:

Dear dragonfruits

I find your attitude of thinking your better then everyone else because your an eternal Cheerleader to be far more annoying then objective fans venting...

judging by the up votes, I don't think im alone.

people have different ways of being fans, and responding to crap. please stop crying and criticizing anyone who doesn't share your attitude.

thank you.

I'm still in awe how you guys find this to be Torts fault?

Just a few weeks ago everyone loved Tortorella? (#freetorts)

Now I'm sure the same people are wanting him fired?

Some people's kids...

Nice generalization, but not everyone. I've been against the hiring since day one, never felt he was the right fit for this group.

I'm still in awe how you guys find this to be Torts fault?

Just a few weeks ago everyone loved Tortorella? (#freetorts)

Now I'm sure the same people are wanting him fired?

Some people's kids...

This is one of the most annoying criticisms of Canuck fans.

Guess what? There are a ridiculous number of members on this board. You are going to get a variety of opinions, and those opinions will be loudest when the evidence for that opinion is strongest.

Its not that there is a bipolar fanbase. The problem is a polarized fan base where fans have such different opinions.

sorry i won't how about the people continually posting they are done with this team stop that's all i am asking and not sure what is so hard to understand about this

i understand venting and frustration hell i am there too but the people that chime in every loss with pathetic joke of a team i am done with this team that crap needs to end say it and move on don't linger on posting it over and over again

You complaining about the complainers is just as bad if not worse, bud.

The problem with a top 10 pick is that the Canucks need a GM that can actually evaluate talent and has even one ounce of hockey knowledge. With Gillis, you may as well not have a pick at all

Hodgson and Horvat weren't good picks?

I think we're gonna need a top offensive center. Horvat should be a good second liner, but we need that number 1.

The problem with a top 10 pick is that the Canucks need a GM that can actually evaluate talent and has even one ounce of hockey knowledge. With Gillis, you may as well not have a pick at all

Gillis may not have his picks playing in the NHL with full seasons under their belts but it's getting close and the young players he has brought in are miles better than what Burke and Nonis managed to get

Lack

Tanev

Stanton

all cost nothing

Could it possibly be more annoying than you constantly voicing your displeasure with their voicing their bipolar displeasure? Seems unlikely.

Thats the problem..the players quit on the coach...coach gets fired and players win...get rid of 90% of this weak arsed team

Archived