The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Nick Ritchie] Junior Point totals vs Getzlaf, Lucic, and Nash

Merci

Oiler fan he wont be going before Ekblad and Rienhart your team wont pick him he is out of the top 5 :bigblush: ps this is what you really mean by your name Smash Kassian because your butt still hurt that Gags the spitter had to stop what oilers do best!

Not 1 fan that i polled would take Ehlers over Ritchie not 1 that is how i know the oil fans are here just to be goofs Ritchie reminds them of Kass and not 1 oil fan likes Kass they dont want our team having tough players when their team has wimps.

Yup I'm actually an Oilers fan, how did you know?

Too out of shape to be Getzlaf, who's a mvp-type center.

Too wussy to be Lucic, who's 200-300% tougher.

Too slow to be Nash, who (at least in his earlier years) was a premier league scorer.

I think Pyatt or Clowe are reasonable ceilings for Ritchie. If he's injured as often as he's been already, then Latendresse is a reasonable expectation.

Clearly you must be since this is a thread about a junior player in Canucks Talk. Elementary my dear Watson!

I could only keep it a secret for so long. :ph34r:

(And yea idk why this is in Canucks talk either)

I wouldnt put it pass a Canuck hater to have a long standing account in CDC these people want 1 thing and thats to be pukes towards the Canucks and their fans you just need to go to any Canuck chat thread to see these dedicated, disgusting people spewing their hatred towards us and our favorite team.

Hahahahah

Hey Absent plz find me 5 more players at 230lbs with similar Juniour numbers ill be right here.

Ehlers played with Drouin man, get over him. He'll play RW with Jordan Staal and get 30 goals, then the Hurricans will miss the playoffs as they had no defense, and the Canucks will be watching a line of

Ritchie Horvat and Kassian absolutely destroy the competition with superior play in every facet

and Drouin played with Mckinnon get over drouin....

Thanks for Bolding parts of it !

I'm sold from just reading this thread and watching the vids. Best wrist shot that is nhl ready in his class ??

we need someone with a good wrister . Let's Draft him !

that being said... for all we know we will probably end up trading that Draft pick

I don't see him having a long career. Too many injuries already scares me away. If none of the top 5 drop to is I hope we trade the pick and drop back even as far as 12 you are gauranteed one of Ritchie,nylander,virtanen,ehlers,perlini,kapanen or fluery. They are all comparable as far as value go. If we can aquire extra picks or prospects I'm all for it.

Too out of shape to be Getzlaf, who's a mvp-type center.

Too wussy to be Lucic, who's 200-300% tougher.

Too slow to be Nash, who (at least in his earlier years) was a premier league scorer.

I think Pyatt or Clowe are reasonable ceilings for Ritchie. If he's injured as often as he's been already, then Latendresse is a reasonable expectation.

Damn you dumb

Why do people think you can compare OHL and WHL numbers in a straight across comparison?

Different leagues, different styles of play.

There's also lots of examples of big junior players that put up lots of points in junior that went on to do nothing.

Kassian and ritchie are both much faster than most players. U didnt even read the artucle for the scout to affirm his quick first 3 strides.

No ehlers for you ahahhah

Quick first 3 strides? Hey that would be useful if the rink were 20ft long.

Archived