The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ducks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

LOL at the people who are mad. Get over it.

It was the Ducks game to lose, they were up 2-0 and we were down a defenseman all game.

NOT TO MENTION IT WAS THE TAIL END OF A BACK TO BACK.

Nice job to get the point boys. Congrats to Horvat.

We proved we can compete against ANA.

Well said, agree with every bit of this.

Also wtf was Tanev doing in OT?! i know were down to 4 D but the guy is absolutely clueless in the offensive zone. fumbled so many pucks, takes forever to release his shot argh what a frustrating game. Atleast give Weber a shift after his game last night.

That entire 2 minutes in our zone was because tanev decided not to shoot the puck and tried to handle it and then gave it away instead of getting the scoring chance..

Then edler gets blocked from the point AGAIN.. its just unbelievable how the D plays.

Also wtf was Tanev doing in OT?! i know were down to 4 D but the guy is absolutely clueless in the offensive zone. fumbled so many pucks, takes forever to release his shot argh what a frustrating game. Atleast give Weber a shift after his game last night.

I agree that Tanev needs to learn offense. He would be an absolute hero if he took that puck and took it straight to the net in OT. The defense parted like the red sea and he chipped the puck in and started skating backwards. You're allowed to score as a defenseman bud :)

The entire team played really well. Yeah, they didn't get the 2 pts, but c'mon guys...they played their asses off. Down a dman too. Give credit where it's due.

Vey looked fantastic on the 2nd. Richardson and Dorsett were exceptional tonight. Sedins were rolling and Edler continues to be awesome.

Congrats to Bo for his first of many more to come.

So pissed I had to miss this game. Anyways, another shootout, shows we can at least play with the Ducks now.

It was an unreal game - travel and play back to back - Hamhuis goes down in the first few shifts - the team falls behind 2-0 and then pulls out one of the best performances I have seen in a long time.

Great game, Canucks played well (despite playing last night, traveling) and of course the refs as usual overlooked what should have been power plays for us. Despite that, we in my opinion 'won' the game. I hate shoot outs. So still a great game, Kesler denied a goal again by Eddie, Bo getting his first, we getting a point-life is not bad:)

Not too bad considering we were down a forward to begin with, then losing a top d in the first two min of the game and down 2-0 in the first... Sucks we could not hold on to the lead and get the full two points, but not too shabby regardles .

Archived