The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Time to Bring Back Zack Kassian!

Zigmund.Palffy

^Weise mentioned a few posts back. Really liked that guy.

Burrows, Hansen, Edler, Weise, & heck, any 4th liners... Torts the Tarantula hit Vancouver like the black death. Rather amazing how quickly they rebounded, considering.

If nothing else, even if it's just a short PO appearance, at least some of Van's assets got a boost in relative-value.

i miss Zack every game he doesnt play and my GF usually plays on the ole ipad if he is not playing lol even my 4 year old daughter just doesnt get into the game as much with no Zack "he came to see us in B.C.C.H so she loves him"

I dont know how anyone could hate on the guy. The fans love his personality and he seems to have a big heart and care about his teammates

Wow people have a short memory, you want Kassian in? The guy who gives away the puck a lot and takes stupid penalties??

Might as well put Vey in ...gee whiz. Its game 3 relax everyone. This isnt the Canucks first rodeo.

Blasphemy. Compete retardation. Memories serve to say Kassian is much needed in a series like this.

He must be very frustrated. Hope for Zack, don't berate.

I dont know how anyone could hate on the guy. The fans love his personality and he seems to have a big heart and care about his teammates

he has a huge heart look at when they was on that long road trip in Oct. the day they get back he is at canuck place carving pumpkins with the kids thats amazing.

And the day he came see us at B.C.C.H. was honestly one of the best days of my life and he made that happen in a very bad situation. he even tweeted he was super happy to meet us, i could barely talk to him all the nurses where laughing at me and he took the time to see everyone. He was not even supose to come to where we were but he did because i tweeted me and my daughter all geared up watching the previous game so ya i am kinda biased and love the guy but thats the way the canucks are and i am proud to be a fan!!!!

The Zack critics dont realize that players like Zack are made for the playoffs. Look at Calgary with all that supposed high ennd talent on their top line, they have done virtually nothing in 3 games . instead everyone is frothing at the mouth over ferdumb - a guy that can throw hits. Its not like hes a star player or anything.

Zack seems to put the team first. He doesn't strike me as greedy (see who he was traded for).

Team first guys with an injury such as his don't live comfortably. I am concerned for his well being. We all should be. Rather tragic news that he's done for the year.

Zack seems to put the team first. He doesn't strike me as greedy (see who he was traded for).

Team first guys with an injury such as his don't live comfortably. I am concerned for his well being. We all should be. Rather tragic news that he's done for the year.

Yeah Im pretty upset about it too.

There was a post in another thread from someone claiming inside knowledge. I don't think there has been anything official though.

My buddy was at the Kings game as Hamhuis' guest. He was sitting beside Erin Hamhuis (sister) she told my buddy Kass has a bulge in one of his discs and it doesn't look like he will be back anytime soon and may need surgery.

My buddy was at the Kings game as Hamhuis' guest. He was sitting beside Erin Hamhuis (sister) she told my buddy Kass has a bulge in one of his discs and it doesn't look like he will be back anytime soon and may need surgery.

I am guessing it was the left "bulge".

Clearly it wasn't the Right one.

There was a post in another thread from someone claiming inside knowledge. I don't think there has been anything official though.

My dog's uncle is owned by this nice older woman who used to be neighbours with Zarley Zalapski who told her that he found out from his source that Kassian's back is soar and he may or may not come back this series. True story.

Kassian is done as a canuck. Lacking size in the pacific really shows. Higgins/Bonino/vrbata all shrimps; calgary is no better but they have ferland and Engelland and bollig

Size wasn't even a factor in game 2 though..Many of our guys can deliver crushing hits...they just opted not to in game 3...Kenins was doing what Ferland did when he was first called (remember Kenins running at the big bad bruins?)

Buffalo lost. How much are they paying Hodgson to be a healthy scratch?

And losing 1st round prospect means nothing now?

Kassian isn't costing us much and has had good spells of bringing quality hockey. Hodgson on the other hand had enough of a good spell to get the big extension and now he's terrible at hockey and is costing the Sabres money. That's a win in my books since it would have been us looking at signing that new contract otherwise.

Now it's your turn. Please explain how both teams 'lost' this trade.

The Sabres got stuck with a less than ideal contract. That's a negative.

Canucks potentially may have lost an asset for almost nothing. That's a negative.

I like how people in here have no idea what they are talking about. The problem with Vancouver is so painfully evident it has absolutely nothing to do with size it has to do with speed. In order to win the Canucks have to get their opponents to play their slow style of play. If a team like Calgary doesn't buy into that and uses their speed it causes huge problems for Vancouver because our D is slow our top line is the slowest in the league and our second line is not a whole lot better. Bonino looks like he is skating in quick sand most of the time. The Horvat line is so effective because of how fast it is. They hit they check and they can out skate or are just as fast as any line out there.

Zack is a big guy that can skate. He is going absolutely no where.

Kassian is done as a canuck. Lacking size in the pacific really shows. Higgins/Bonino/vrbata all shrimps; calgary is no better but they have ferland and Engelland and bollig

kassian is done cause we are lacking size?

:picard:

Archived