The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bonino, any update?

johngould21

Haha, you're hilarious :rolleyes:

I certainly try.

A fractured/broken arm will be ready to go by Oct. Not even remotely worried. If this is mid season or if Bonino is more than a 3rd line center masquerading as a 2nd line center and putting up consistent numbers than I am worried.

As it is...meh, he's an RFA and a middle 6 Center and will be ready to go by pre-season. Also hurts the US chances at the worlds.

So hardly concerned.

I certainly try.

A fractured/broken arm will be ready to go by Oct. Not even remotely worried. If this is mid season or if Bonino is more than a 3rd line center masquerading as a 2nd line center and putting up consistent numbers than I am worried.

As it is...meh, he's an RFA and a middle 6 Center and will be ready to go by pre-season. Also hurts the US chances at the worlds.

So hardly concerned.

I took your post in a different way, lol

Aren't his legs broken too? I'm still trying to figure out how he went from being pretty quick for the Ducks to the slowest player on a turtle filled canucks team..

(Pssst. He wasn't ever really quick.)

He played bravely for the Canucks this season and was greatly overworked. No surprise that injuries took their toll.

I'm sure Mattsekeres1040 is a fake account. Look on Google for the real one. It's easily accessible.

Like one of those NHL 15 "analysts" that tweet stuff like this?

"#Crosby #hatty"

"#Dubnyk and #Elliott the starters for tonight #MIN #STL"

"Zetterberg is all smiles in the locker room today after the trade to the #Leafs"

(Pssst. He wasn't ever really quick.)

He played bravely for the Canucks this season and was greatly overworked. No surprise that injuries took their toll.

What? BanTSN is making sense...

Well sort of. Bonino wasn't greatly overworked

Archived