The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cody Hodgson a Canuck!?

Ichiban604

where will Cody Hodgson end up?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say give him a second chance. Coaching and Management are completely different. He's still young enough to turn things around, i think now that he's a bit older, he's less inclined to blindly follow his father given how well it's turned out for him. I'd give him a 2 year 1 million AAV deal and let him prove he's worth it.

Baertschi - Hodgson - Kassian :bigblush:

I say give him a second chance. Coaching and Management are completely different. He's still young enough to turn things around, i think now that he's a bit older, he's less inclined to blindly follow his father given how well it's turned out for him. I'd give him a 2 year 1 million AAV deal and let him prove he's worth it.

Baertschi - Hodgson - Kassian :bigblush:

BAERTSCHI - HORVAT - KASSIAN

Looks like Cody only wanted the 2nd line spot to get the higher money that comes with it, and once he got it, he appears to have took the money and run. Maybe not run, as he does nothing with an urgency.

No way Trevor would take him on, as he has shown he was trouble in Vancouver, got his wish to be near home ,given 1st line duties and even was rewarded with a fantastic contract and has not rewarded them back with play of gratitude.

He was as Gilles stated the most time consuming individual on the team.

He has played for 2 teams and 2 teams want him gone

The Canucks do not need that attitude or get any slower than they already are.

He is one of the last centers that this team needs at this time

How things have changed, I was not happy to have seen him traded before

Archived