The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pittsburgh writer says Vancouver 2010 Olympics more dangerous than Rio

ShakyWalton

Have you seen his Twitter account? Dude is a jealous hack who spews factually inaccurate, poorly-researched crap about Vancouver just because it gets a reaction.

Don't even give him the credibility of calling him a sportswriter. Even Botchford has more professionalism than this d***head.

5 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Have you seen his Twitter account? Dude is a jealous hack who spews factually inaccurate, poorly-researched crap about Vancouver just because it gets a reaction.

Don't even give him the credibility of calling him a sportswriter. Even Botchford has more professionalism than this d***head.

yeah,,he has been on us for awhile...whats this idiots MO anyway...the riot in 2011?

5 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Heh, I wonder why Vancouver.  Ex-girlfriend left him for a guy that lived there?

I dunno.  To compensate though, I'm going to dust off my Twitter account and start smack-talking Salt Lake City for no apparent reason.

Wow. Just read his twitter bio

Columnist/creator of Pittsburgh's No. 1 sports media site/app, covering Steelers, Penguins, Pirates, Riverhounds, Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia and more!

DKPittsburghSports.com 

It's his own effing site! 

I could start WWVancouverSports.com, make a claim in my twitter bio that it's Vancouver's #1 sports site, and have as much credibility as this asshole.

What a pathetic attention grabbing POS. We should just ignore that fact that he exists. Good on Ferraro, Duthie, Wyatt, and Price on speaking out though.

Still hope he gets mugged.

Man, what a piece of work.  Props to the other guys for putting this hound in his place, I don't always agree with Price, but I certainly do this time!  This really does look like a troll job more than anything.

2 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

Everybody loves to dump on other countries at the Olympics; it brings out the ugly. Should have heard the anti Russian crap coming out of Mansbridge  an hour ago, 1950s cold war stuff.

True...Brasil just had a great big production just now during the opening about global warming..when they are busily hacking down more of the rainforest daily.

Im sure there will be feedback on that.

Archived