The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] PRESEASON OCT. 6TH - CANUCKS VS. FLAMES 7 PM PST

AlwaysACanuckFan

11 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

A doozy coming up if Pedan, Gudbranson and Tryamkin are all in.

Hopefully this time Ferland chooses to be a man and take on Gudbranson, Tryamkin, or Pedan, just so I can watch him get his ass beaten down. Same with that fossil Engelland.

I can't see the Flames beating the Canucks if the rosters are both close to the regular season configuration. The Canucks will, at least, pummel those smurfs into submission. Hoping to see Pedan launch into Hamilton.

Going to this one. Should be a good game, be interesting to see what Virtanen does to prove he belongs on the team this year. Is Etem also playing? He's also running out of chances to make the team. Excited to see the Sedins with Eriksson. Is there a roster for tonight's game yet?

I'm hoping they start the season without Gaudreau and he misses the 1st regular season game with us. Its a bit scary what kids are expecting now coming out of their ELCs. If Hampus Lindholm is demanding 6 mil for 8 years, and little Johnny is looking for something over 8 mil per year, what the heck is Hutton or Bo going to demand? 

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I predict that Virtanen will level Tkachucklehead, and Ferland will attempt to fight Jake, but Gudbranson will intercept and use Ferland's head as a sketchbook to demonstrate to Tryamkin on how to pummel face.

I predict that doesn't happen. 

4 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

I'm hoping they start the season without Gaudreau and he misses the 1st regular season game with us. Its a bit scary what kids are expecting now coming out of their ELCs. If Hampus Lindholm is demanding 6 mil for 8 years, and little Johnny is looking for something over 8 mil per year, what the heck is Hutton or Bo going to demand? 

I guess we will find out this coming offseason. Gudbranson as well.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Hamilton was a douche last game, Fergland needs a smackdown and Pedan will help translate for Try to get his game back to where it was last season. 

Sedinery wins.

Calgary will pay 8 million lol

Hamilton might be the most over rated D man in the league, imo his point total is all due to Monahan and little Johnny. I'm so glad Benning didn't try to land him. 

1 minute ago, S'all Good Man said:

Hamilton might be the most over rated D man in the league, imo his point total is all due to Monahan and little Johnny. I'm so glad Benning didn't try to land him. 

Instead he tried to land the most overrated forward in the league in Lucic, thank god that didn't happen.

Archived