The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] PRESEASON OCT. 6TH - CANUCKS VS. FLAMES 7 PM PST

AlwaysACanuckFan

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

A doozy coming up if Pedan, Gudbranson and Tryamkin are all in.

I wanted to see that too, but Pedan's been waived and isn't in the line-up tonight (I hope he clears so we can bring him up for Flames games in the future).  I don't think that there are many Canucks fans who don't want to see Calgary roughed up a little.  GCG!

4 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Sbisa - Larsen .... neither can clear the zone. Oh god, this will be an adventure. 

Skille getting a look over Ruutu, I think one of them is snagging a contract. 

Dorsett injured?

Ive seen larsen make several good passes out of the zone this pre-season, as well as skate it out.

Just now, stawns said:

Ive seen larsen make several good passes out of the zone this pre-season, as well as skate it out.

Have you seen him take the body? Clear the net front? Win a corner battle? Or how about that 0:00 SH icetime he's rocking?

This better be this guys last chance. He's legit awful. 

2 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Have you seen him take the body? Clear the net front? Win a corner battle? Or how about that 0:00 SH icetime he's rocking?

This better be this guys last chance. He's legit awful. 

yes, yes and yes.  He might not be as flashy as Stecher, but he's a pretty solid dman getting back into the NA style.

Im not impressed with tonights forward lines. Why the heck isnt horvat playing with baertschi and virtanen. Granlund i like him a lot but i think fourth line with gaunce and Burrows/dorsett gives us a punch. I dont know about u guys but id rather just start the season already. I fo like sedins eriksson and rodin sutter hansen tho. 

4 minutes ago, The Bookie said:

Honestly, a couple of minor injuries to role players would be ideal in these last couple games.

Someone fetch the Dorsett & Sbisa voodoo dolls.

Not sure why Sbisa got tossed in here....coming off the World Cup, yet to play a preseason game yet you're already throwing him under the bus.  Well done, sir.

4 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I predict that Virtanen will level Tkachucklehead, and Ferland will attempt to fight Jake, but Gudbranson will intercept and use Ferland's head as a sketchbook to demonstrate to Tryamkin on how to pummel face.

A fan of Don Cherry, I can tell. Bloody euros, How can Pittsburgh win when their top D is a smurf? You know what wil happen tonight, right? None of what you predict is what will happen.

6 minutes ago, coastal1 said:

A fan of Don Cherry, I can tell.

Not really at all. I find his voice grating and slightly annoying. Much like your posts.

Bloody euros,

You don't like Europeans? That's odd. The Sedins are great players and are from Sweden. You might want to consider that.

How can Pittsburgh win when their top D is a smurf?

Letang is blue and 5 inches tall? Are you high? Letang is a great and underrated defenseman who's come back from some pretty harrowing health issues. Oh and Pittsburgh won for a myriad of reasons. Crosby, Letang, Bonino, Rust, Murray, Rutherford, Sullivan.

You know what wil happen tonight, right?

Yeah. You'll write some stupid posts and get minuses for it. Meanwhile I'll have a snack and laugh

None of what you predict is what will happen.

That's why there called predictions. The fact that you took it seriously is indicative of how gullible and daft you really are.

Any other pearls of wisdom you'd like to share from your vast well of knowledge?

Archived