The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | March 7th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The French Connection Edition

Cramarossa

4 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

The Habs have such an unimpressive group of forwards.... their season is basically hope that Price stays healthy and stop every shot lol. 

anyways... 

Goldobin 2 goals

Horvat hattrick

Granlund and Bearstchi with all the assists

Sounds a bit like the Nucks roster....

Vous-avez bien fait le GDT, Merci Beaucoup Prusty!!!

As much as I like the fact Price is from the interior like me, I can't help but want the Nucks to light him up. GCG

4 minutes ago, 6string said:

The Habs have been a mid level team for quite some time now, but always exciting when they visit here.

I do enjoy it when the Canucks beat Montreal on the *road here* in Vancouver.

A couple hundred Habs fans doesn't = a road game

All we need is for all the hipsters and suits to put their cellphones and fancy coffee away. Stand up and Lead!

You gonna let somebody take your house?

F that........  :towel:

2 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

yeah right because apparently 1 in 10 British Columbians are French, LOL

I am not sure why you are so surprised about this. I am mostly of English desent, then Katzie, Sto:lo, Greman and French.

Do I feel French? Not in the least.

Do I  have ancestry? yes

I don't even like poutine. 

I have a sneaking suspicion Canucks might take this one...I'm not quite sure what to make of the Habs this season.?....Hopefully its a good game,there should be a lot of red/blue sweaters in the building as well (although the glamour of having the Habs here has pretty much died off over the years)...Win or lose..I'm a happy camper.

21 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

The Habs have such an unimpressive group of forwards.... their season is basically hope that Price stays healthy and stop every shot lol. 

anyways... 

Goldobin 2 goals

Horvat hattrick

Granlund and Bearstchi with all the assists

Montreal is 13 th in goals scored.

Canucks are 28th in goals scored

I think i know a team that has worse forwards than the habs........

15 minutes ago, Honky Cat said:

I have a sneaking suspicion Canucks might take this one...I'm not quite sure what to make of the Habs this season.?...

I've been on Willies case lately but I "will" give him this: the guys play hard for each other, and I've said before that players don't do that if they don't respect the coach.
As bad as this team is, relatively speaking with respect to the league standings, how many games have we been blown out in?
I can't remember the last time we were embarrassed. 

I'm not convinced WD is the coach for us long term, and I'm pissed off about some of his decisions with regards to deployment that might enhance offensive production, but the team doesn't quit. And for that he gets props.

I think this is gonna be a helluva game tomorrow. 

42 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

All we need is for all the hipsters and suits to put their cellphones and fancy coffee away. Stand up and Lead!

Is your cdc profile picture an actual picture of your self? 

20 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

I've been on Willies case lately but I "will" give him this: the guys play hard for each other, and I've said before that players don't do that if they don't respect the coach.
As bad as this team is, relatively speaking with respect to the league standings, how many games have we been blown out in?
I can't remember the last time we were embarrassed. 

I'm not convinced WD is the coach for us long term, and I'm pissed off about some of his decisions with regards to deployment that might enhance offensive production, but the team doesn't quit. And for that he gets props.

I think this is gonna be a helluva game tomorrow. 

Carolina? Now there's a wound that'll never heal.

13 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Carolina? Now there's a wound that'll never heal.

I wouldn't call a back and forth affair that ended up being 8-6 an embarrassment unless you're referring to both teams.

You made me look though. The only real outright ass-wooping we've had this season was getting schooled by AV's Rangers way back in November, 7-2.

1 hour ago, darkpoet said:

I recall the days at the Pacific Coliseum, the arena was both the war room and the command center.

The place was hostile for visitors, our fans were loud n proud as both the wave and towel power started here!

Archived