The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | Young Stars Classic | Sept. 08, 2017 | 7:30 PM PT

-Vintage Canuck-

4 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

You raise an excellent point.  LastName was all the rage this time last year and now is getting hardly a mention versus up and comers like TBD.   How fickle fans can be.  LastName is a person, has feelings and must feel so much like yesterday's news as he watches all the focus now on TBD.

I saw WhatHisName walking down the street in Penticton with LastName and TBD and was not impressed. In street clothes he was 'tiny'!

4 hours ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Taking a stab at it:

Carcone - MacEwen - Boeser

Lind - Molino - Gadjovich

Laplante - Mckenzie - D'Aoust

Stukel - Luchuk - Monynihan

Juolevi - Chatfield

Brisebois - Irving

MacKenze - Brassard

Demko

Gartieg

Love that 1st pair defence

I'm not going to be able to watch this game and probably most of the tournament unfortunately. I would really appreciate some in depth analysis and opinions to recap!

I'll be extra interested to hear how Brisebois, Chatfield, Lind, Gadjovich and Molino do. I assume Boeser, Juolevi and Demko will be pretty well analyzed by many. 

22 minutes ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

I'm not going to be able to watch this game and probably most of the tournament unfortunately. I would really appreciate some in depth analysis and opinions to recap!

I'll be extra interested to hear how Brisebois, Chatfield, Lind, Gadjovich and Molino do. I assume Boeser, Juolevi and Demko will be pretty well analyzed by many. 

I second this!

Archived