The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senaburrs @ 4:30 pm | SNP, TSN5

Beary Sweet

3 minutes ago, apollo said:

LOL! Thanks for the kind words ;)

I see what you're saying but she seems pretty average considering he's Erik Freakin Karlsson... I have seen her on instagram lots and surprised Erik proposed and married her... 

He makes 6.5 million a year... will likely be 10+ mill in 2 years, he's awesome at hockey, and he's good looking. She's like an 8 at best. He's a solid 10 considering his salary/job/looks trifecta. 

EDIT: don't get me wrong... I'd date her too... but I'm not Erik Karlsson 

Maybe Karlsson is actually in love with her?

Just now, apollo said:

I see what you're saying but she seems pretty average considering he's Erik Freakin Karlsson... I have seen her on instagram lots and surprised Erik proposed and married her... 

He makes 6.5 million a year... will likely be 10+ mill in 2 years, he's awesome at hockey, and he's good looking. She's like an 8 at best. He's a solid 10 considering his salary/job/looks trifecta. 

They were interviewing her(& Pha9's squeeze) last yr, & I'd beg to differ. Easy on the eye, that one.

As for EK, I like how these Swedes get their girl, settle in & play on. No high-maintenance BS(they hardly need a coach, it seems). Mostly low-key(even stars) who don't let the fame make themselves dizzy. Lots of prominent NA'n personalities could learn a thing or two...

20 minutes ago, apollo said:

EDIT: don't get me wrong... I'd date her too... but I'm not Erik Karlsson 

2017-10-17-14-55-23-.jpg

Yeah that poor guy married down for sure.  Love when neckbeards talk **** on the internet. Let's see your girl bud.  Show us.

20171017_150701.jpg

16 minutes ago, b3. said:

Yeah? Thankfully it is not long term.

If it was I'd have to find another scapegoat for this team being awful.

I guess I'm taking my life in my hands disagreeing with a mod, but its not good to be overjoyed at someone in pain. Maybe show some mod-level class and delete that. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I guess I'm taking my life in my hands disagreeing with a mod, but its not good to be overjoyed at someone in pain. Maybe show some mod-level class and delete that. 

He's not cheering that he is injured or in pain,  he's cheering that he won't be on the ice.

I wish him a speedy recovery and I hope he isn't experiencing much pain or discomfort.  But don't expect me to be sad he isn't on the ice.  Dude hasn't gave a single **** since coming to Vancouver.

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

He's not cheering that he is injured or in pain,  he's cheering that he won't be on the ice.

I wish him a speedy recovery and I hope he isn't experiencing much pain or discomfort.  But don't expect me to be sad he isn't on the ice.  Dude hasn't gave a single **** since coming to Vancouver.

? that is just wrong. I get people being upset at the low production but the Loui hate thing is getting ridiculous. If he wasn't trying he'd be a floater defensively too and thats not the case at all. 

As far as the post, well, sue me, i don't think its fitting for a mod to post something like that. 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

As long as the Sedins see powerplay time, shorthanded goals with occur.

A long as they wear Canuck's jerseys the Sedins will get PP time. Its a hidden grandfathered clause in their contracts going back to the Nonis days. Speaking of DN, where has he been lately, haven't heard much from him since the TML firing..?

2 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

....I'd like to think we have a chance this game....

...It's all up to a huge Viking....we need at least 2 periods of shutout hockey and no soft goals to beat the Sentrain with Karlsson at the helm....

Erik the son of Gudbrand or Anders the son of Nill?

Archived