The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Eddie Lack

Mackcanuck

SMITH has been saving their bacon there in Calgary, practically every game Ive watched he has stood on his head.  Problem is he is like 35 years old and will burn out at this rate.  They dont trust Lack, and will probably bring up Gillies im thinking.  

Who knows maybe JB can trade our Utica backup for 1 goal scorer , and former 18 year old, Sam Bennett ...lol...

I would like Vancouver to pick him up.   He is a really good goalie with zero confidence and has lacked proper goalie coaching since he left the Vancouver organization.   Just as Markstrom and Thor have shown what Canuck goalie coaching can do (Demko as well), having another solid veteran with Demko to improve the odds of an AHL team that competes just makes sense.    It would take a few maneuvers but if he goes unclaimed, Canucks should consider this IMHO as like Dmen, you cannot have too many good goalies in your system.

2 minutes ago, Snidely Whiplash said:

Hahah this guy is and always was a joke. If only he could stop the puck as well as he tweets. 

He is a professional hockey player and a good one.  He has had a rough couple of seasons but that happens.   He is not a "joke".    

I was a fan of Lack when he was here. Looks like a confidence and coaching issue. Hasn't been able to find a groove since he got traded from Vancouver.

Hope wherever he ends up he finds his game again. He's just such a likeable personality.

14 minutes ago, Snidely Whiplash said:

Hahah this guy is and always was a joke. If only he could stop the puck as well as he tweets. 

Yeah the guy who got to play in the best league in the world for the past 5 years while making millions is  "a joke"

Says the guy talking **** on a message board.   Enjoy your shift today asking everyone if they would like fries with that.

1 hour ago, Snidely Whiplash said:

He is a huge joke but not nearly as big of a joke as you wanting us to claim him off waivers. You are hilarious. 

Your respect for elite athletes is noted.   I trust you excel at all things in your life thus entitling you to be able to call some of the best hockey players in the world, people like Eddie Lack, a "joke".    I assume your level of athletic achievement includes many years as a professional in order for you to have this dismissive attitude.

Yup, very hilarious.   

Archived