The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Kings @ Nucks

xereau

I wouldn't mind keeping a lot of the forwards from this season, and just incorporating one or two new, young guys.

Defense is interesting though, as we don't really have a young guy ready to step up, unless there is a surprise. I'd like to see OJ given a chance, but we need a shakeup there.

Just now, canuck2288 said:

How is Gaffar still employed? Only interviewer that actually makes statements with his questions leaving the players only to say “yeah” 

He's just being nice. "I see you're out of breath, so I'll just answer the question for you." :P

1 minute ago, c00kies said:

I wouldn't mind keeping a lot of the forwards from this season, and just incorporating one or two new, young guys.

Defense is interesting though, as we don't really have a young guy ready to step up, unless there is a surprise. I'd like to see OJ given a chance, but we need a shakeup there.

I agree with the forward group - I would like to see ganger's contract come off the books, I do not think he adds much. I think ericksson could hit 50 points with the right line mates, but if someone wants to take him off out hands I would be all for that. I would re sign vanek. I would make a major play for one of the ufa d men  in the order of Doughty, Carlson, Karlsson, this gives us time to beef up our d men through the draft, we can tank this year, fine, but next year I would like to see us make the playoffs.

Archived