The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's your advice for dating?

Master 112

On 10/8/2018 at 9:59 AM, NucksPatsFan said:

Buy a truck. Jack it up real high, high enough you can just drive over other vehicles instead of having to pass them. 

Crank the music, make sure the latest "Lil" rapper is blaring so loud the ground shakes. 

Wear your freshest tap out or Ed Hardy shirt. 

Now, this is important. You have to use a whole bottle of axe spray. Not a quarter, not a half, full. If they can't smell you from the next town, you have no shot.

Now you're ready. Pull up onto West Georgia, park half on the side walk half next to a fire hydrant (this is how you show girls you can afford tickets and towing fees). 

Walk into the Shark Club next to the Moxies. Order a rockstar vodka cooler, pour it in a class and creepily stare at the moms trying to re-live their youth, or the overly tanned and pierced 20 something year olds trying to find "direction" in life. 

Badda bing badda boom, you leave with your "shorty" and go get tested at the clinic the following morning. 

That actually works. Don't joke about it. 

Timing and distance.

Forget about strength and speed.

Stay true to your fundamentals, basics,  stick and move...work the jab but don't over commit. Throw combo's but remember to mix in some fakes, keep 'em guessing.

On your off days, wind sprints (fartleks), bag work....don't heavy spar, you don't want injury and you need to keep up your motivation for the big night.

Good luck out there.

This is the MMA thread, right?

53 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Timing and distance.

Forget about strength and speed.

Stay true to your fundamentals, basics,  stick and move...work the jab but don't over commit. Throw combo's but remember to mix in some fakes, keep 'em guessing.

On your off days, wind sprints (fartleks), bag work....don't heavy spar, you don't want injury and you need to keep up your motivation for the big night.

Good luck out there.

This is the MMA thread, right?

This was the first thing that came to mind when reading your post...

Do as I do. Very much works...

You know the Joker? Batman's villain?

Well be crazy and sarcastically funny like him and also be mysterious like Batman...

Well works most of the time although you might get one of those sex addicted girls who pretty much only talk about sex 24/7 and make your WhatsApp look like a nonstop orgy since she will never stop...

But hey you are already screwed well at least do it good...

Coming from an archaeology background, I suggest doing some research and then use the dating technique appropriate for the subject. Radio-carbon dating, stratigraphy, dendrochronology, the list is fairly extensive.

regards,  G.

Trial and error. If first you don't succeed then try try again. Go to bars and out with friends in public places. The more opportunities you have to interact with the opposite sex the better.

Follow the SSS rule when you go out or manage to have a date.

$&!#

Shower

Shave

ALWAYS IN THAT ORDER.

I just wouldn't get married in the end. With a failure rate of about 50% and the headache that ensues, especially if you have kids, it just isn't worth it to me ever. It reminds me of that demotivational poster: don't worry - your life has purpose - it serves as a warning to others.
Although legally I'm not sure how that's all much different from being with a partner long term where you may even live together. 

Archived