The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Injury Report: 2018/19 Canucks

ftmN

2 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

I'm not claiming to be a doctor but EP didn't have a noticeable limp when he was leaving the ice or going down the tunnel. Just trying to remain positive instead of acting like a child like some are. 

he pretty much had all his weight on his left leg when he skated off. there was a report in the game thread that he limped in the tunnel but don't know the source.

9 hours ago, nucklehead said:

he pretty much had all his weight on his left leg when he skated off. there was a report in the game thread that he limped in the tunnel but don't know the source.

I didn't see a limp at all. Watched it multiple times looking for a limp. But I didn't see a limp.

6 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Granlund gave Kotka a butt end to the face albeit a light one. . Got 2 mins for it

But at least 2 fights were needed to send a message. 

Granlund got Domi with his stick as well, IMO stick work is just plain dirty right up there ahead of a slew foot.

He could have a mild high ankle sprain.

46 minutes ago, spook007 said:

That as well as some seemed to make ridiculous statements, just to get minuses.... almost like a trophy... 

It was quite Administration/Moderation heavy having the minuses. Some posters would get quite heated over them. There were also petty “minus wars” between posters where they would go back through each other’s posting histories and minus multiple posts, resulting in quite a few complaints/reports of harassment, stalking, etc. 

Archived