The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Evander Evander - Not Again

MikeBossy

I honestly wonder if half the reason he re-signed with a California team is so he could keep his same lawyer who keeps getting him out of trouble.  Paul Cambria started in Buffalo, but he also has California offices.

Also, there's this extra tidbit.  By the sounds of it, they were using abortion as their preferred method of birth control.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nhl-player-evander-kane-facing-6m-lawsuit-as-ex-girlfriend-claims-he-reneged-on-3m-abortion-payment

The woman claims that Kane, 27, impregnated her three times after they began dating in 2015, and that Kane forced her to end the last two pregnancies after they mutually agreed to end the first, TMZ reported. Kane split that calendar year between the Winnipeg Jets and Buffalo Sabres. He didn't join San Jose until February of this year.

4 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Guys/gals, since when are we determining guilt before any trial?

This is a slippery slope. Accusations do not necessarily reflect truth, as there are plenty of examples where a lawsuit was used to extort money.  Of course, there are many accusations that did turn out to be true. We need the court system to sort out the chaff and the wheat.

Yes we wouldn't want to Eslander Kane.

Image result for george going out on a high note gif

11 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Sure, it's definitely just his fault she got pregnant 3 times.

Personally I think they're both disgusting for using abortion as birth control.  The leftists might blow a fuse about me saying that but too bad.

She's also full of crap as well about him "forcing" her to get the last two.  She loses all credibility by claiming something so ridiculously stupid.

I doubt he dragged her into the clinic, tied her onto the table and stirrups then held a gun to the head of the doctor and made him do the procedure against her will.

He has to stop sticking his penis into crazy and stupid people no matter how hot they are.

18 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Personally I think they're both disgusting for using abortion as birth control.  The leftists might blow a fuse about me saying that but too bad.

She's also full of crap as well about him "forcing" her to get the last two.  She loses all credibility by claiming something so ridiculously stupid.

I doubt he dragged her into the clinic, tied her onto the table and stirrups then held a gun to the head of the doctor and made him do the procedure against her will.

He has to stop sticking his penis into crazy and stupid people no matter how hot they are.

Or at the very least pull out. 3 aborted pregnancies in 3 years. Are they actively trying to get pregnant to abort it?

20 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I think this should be painted outside of every pro sport dressing room and, in fact, most guys inside their locker.   Seriously - have seen more careers get messed up by this than probably anything else inclusive of all other potential "issues" combined.   I tried to always live by something I was taught about the age my larger brain started listening too much to my smaller one:

could-should.jpg?w=640

On 11/2/2018 at 1:02 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I wouldn't say the lawsuit is bogus, he has clearly got an arrangement of sorts with this woman and she wouldn't have filed unless there was grounds here to get something out of it. They both appear irresponsible here and you can't keep doing this and paying it away. I don't think a a lot of people truly get the temptation and influence the " good life ( money, fame, women, partying, etc ) has on players.

Yeah, you're right. That would be the first time in recorded history where someone would be lying and making false allegations. 

On 11/2/2018 at 2:06 PM, Dazzle said:

Guys/gals, since when are we determining guilt before any trial?

This is a slippery slope. Accusations do not necessarily reflect truth, as there are plenty of examples where a lawsuit was used to extort money.  Of course, there are many accusations that did turn out to be true. We need the court system to sort out the chaff and the wheat.

Uh, welcome to 2018. The presumption of innocence no longer applies. 

3 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

Or at the very least pull out. 3 aborted pregnancies in 3 years. Are they actively trying to get pregnant to abort it?

Some people use abortion as a form of birth control.  It was 3 times with her.  I wonder how many other women he's doing the same thing with. 

It only takes a few seconds to open the package and wrap it up.  Sooner or later one of his skanks will refuse to go to the clinic to make him happy and he'll end up cutting large weekly/monthly checques to her for a couple of decades.

5 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Some people use abortion as a form of birth control.  It was 3 times with her.  I wonder how many other women he's doing the same thing with. 

It only takes a few seconds to open the package and wrap it up.  Sooner or later one of his skanks will refuse to go to the clinic to make him happy and he'll end up cutting large weekly/monthly checques to her for a couple of decades.

I am all for freedom of choice, but I honestly think it’s pretty messed up to use it as birth control. 

Archived