The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild at Nucks 7pm Rogers Arena Dec 4 2018

xereau

15 minutes ago, Dombrova22 said:

He was injured in practice. He ' tweaked his neck ' whatever that could mean. 

I wonder if he "tweaked" his neck when he was trying to show Jake how to fight at practice.

Well, Canucks vs Santa's Elves. No slight on Spurgeon, just those God-awful Christmas uniforms the Wild wear. Can I say "God-awful" and "Christmas" in the same sentence?

Looking forward to seeing what Leivo can do, and the return of Beagle. Canucks have almost all of their guys back, so this is really good news. Maybe they turn things around tonight? The roster in the paper today has Leivo with Bo and Gagner. And also shows Eriksson possibly scratched. Any truth to this? 

9 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

Where's Hutton? 

Yeah he's playing well. But if Juolevi and Hughes develop, Hutton would be #7 in the depth chart. If Olli doesn't quite get there, then my guess is that Hutton will be #3LD behind Hughes.

2 minutes ago, khay said:

Yeah he's playing well. But if Juolevi and Hughes develop, Hutton would be #7 in the depth chart. If Olli doesn't quite get there, then my guess is that Hutton will be #3LD behind Hughes.

Edler may also not be re-signed. Hutton has definitely played his way into a spot deservedly.

2 hours ago, naslundluongo said:

trying to boost your rep points eh? considering 5 of the first 12 posts is by you and the gifs and memes you regularly use

Gotta give the person a handy they did kinda win with what they set out to do if you and others are taking note.... of all their posts... in all other posts.. just saying. 

tenor (2).gif

I expect the team will do what they can to get Leivo started off with a bang, he certainly isn't here to be bottom six yet. With Horvat and getting PK and PP time.

A close dull game, the Nucks gets lots of perimeter shots and a PP goal, Minny plays a classic away game. Both teams look to a PP for scoring.

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Edler may also not be re-signed. Hutton has definitely played his way into a spot deservedly.

Possible but then, that would be too much of a risk for the management to take.

Hutton-Hughes-Juolevi may not be ready for prime time by next season.

I think JB will sign Edler to 3 year deal.

Just now, khay said:

Possible but then, that would be too much of a risk for the management to take.

Hutton-Hughes-Juolevi may not be ready for prime time by next season.

I think JB will sign Edler to 3 year deal.

3x6 or 4x5.  I see one of those two.  The no trade clause will have serious restrictions too, so Edler could be traded in his 3rd or 4th year. 

Archived