Canucks Community

CDC 2019 Bracket Challenge

Rate this topic

I took a quick count of everyone's pick for the Stanley Cup Champion:

Tampa Bay - 30

Vegas - 6

Washington, Boston & Pittsburgh - 4

Winnipeg, Calgary, San Jose & St. Louis - 2

Nobody picked Colorado, Nashville, Dallas, Columbus, Toronto, Carolina or the Islanders.

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, goalie13 said:

I took a quick count of everyone's pick for the Stanley Cup Champion:

Tampa Bay - 30

Vegas - 6

Washington, Boston & Pittsburgh - 4

Winnipeg, Calgary, San Jose & St. Louis - 2

Nobody picked Colorado, Nashville, Dallas, Columbus, Toronto, Carolina or the Islanders.

instant and permanent ban...

• Upvote 1

I'm terrible at this. lol.

Winnipeg and Tampa Bay as my finalists. And Winnipeg winning? I have to stop making predictions based on how well a team played against the Canucks. I only usually watch Canucks games during the season. I thought this was the year that Winnipeg surprised everyone. They sure looked big and mean and dominant against us the last two seasons.......12 - 0.  was their record. :wacko:

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, kilgore said:

I'm terrible at this. lol.

Winnipeg and Tampa Bay as my finalists. And Winnipeg winning? I have to stop making predictions based on how well a team played against the Canucks. I only usually watch Canucks games during the season. I thought this was the year that Winnipeg surprised everyone. They sure looked big and mean and dominant against us the last two seasons.......12 - 0.  was their record. :wacko:

Meh i think cdc has alot of influence on our personal predictions.  Theres this weird love affair with CDC and the jets that i will just never understand.

2 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

You know things are bad when four of the top six picked a Stanley Cup winner that got knocked out in the first round. 

Not only that, look at guys like Scott and Wellwood.  They've already topped out.

Lots of people in our bracket challenge are in that boat.