The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Blues -- 1PM -- 06/04/19 -- A New New Hope

xereau

Pettersson has a 20 point edge on 2nd, who’s Tkachuk. I think Dahlin made a splash as well towards the Calder. So if it does come down to him against Binnington, scoring a goal against him will go a long way to securing the trophy for him. 

4-3 St Louis tonight, with Petey notching a hat trick would make my night. 

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

There's a chance that this is Edlers last game with us. 

If that is the case,

I would like to thank the Mighty Eagle.  You have been such an awesome Canuck and a pleasure to watch.

I hope it is not the end.

Go Nucks!

No way! Edler wants to stay here for the sake of his family. He'll take a 2 year deal at $5m to achieve that and he's worth it.

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

Sadly I am at work for this final game. Forgot to set the pvr so will be taking lunch at home to do.  Bummed won't be here chatting with the GDT crew for the game. We'll see you guys next season....and around the draft and UFA day. 

Go Canucks Go! 

We know the real reason is your running away with Caroline Cameron aren't you? 

Alright everyone, just left the church of Petey. Lit 3 candles.

hes going to the end the year with 3 Goals, 2 Assists.

logging career hat trick, hitting 30 goals and 70 points.

He’s been throwing / twirling sticks and pucks in the air channeling his super natural powers.

hes on a cold streak and has been fighting the puck a little bit.

hes going to end his cold streak and light up this calder candidate!

canucks lose 6-5

Dont mind me just having VISIONS! 

In all seriousness I just hope he has a strong game to end the year and not go out still on a cold point streak.

lets go boys! 

After badly embarrassing the Blues twice this year , combined with the fact that they could still get home ice advantage in the first round. The Blues are playing for a lot, they are a different team than the one the Canucks used as a doormat early in the season.

This is going to be a tough ,TOUGH game. If ever the Canucks wanted to play spoiler this is it.

11 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

So Goldy doesn't get in another game this season. I don't think he'll play another game in a Nucks jersey.

It’s sure looking that way. It’s a shame there were a few batches of games he looked like he had figured it out.

if he had some finish this season he would have scored enough to not come out of the lineup

as much or at least bought himself more rope.

its a shame though organization put a lot into him and he had amazing Opportunities playing with both horvat and Petey. 

Shame.

2 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

After badly embarrassing the Blues twice this year , combined with the fact that they could still get home ice advantage in the first round. The Blues are playing for a lot, they are a different team than the one the Canucks used as a doormat early in the season.

This is going to be a tough ,TOUGH game. If ever the Canucks wanted to play spoiler this is it.

Agree blues are on fire and will come out hard on home ice playing for home ice in playoffs.

i expect us to lose but I really hope Petey lights the lamp and it’s a close game.

14 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

No Sven for the final game? That is too bad, was holding out a inkling of hope Goldy would get in as well....oh well. Happy Demko gets the season's last game, hope he does well

I like the idea of resting Baertschi until next season and not risking his health for the final game of the year.

25 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I like the idea of resting Baertschi until next season and not risking his health for the final game of the year.

Yeah he is obviously not 100% or there is a risk of a repeat again... Sad I lile the guy. Loved Bo Jake and Sven line since day one. And what ever the RW he and Bo made a pair and Im sure Bo liked having a consistent line mate

Archived