The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2019 Draft Prediction] The Vancouver Canucks are proud to select___(player name)___

Just now, N4ZZY said:

Can’t see zebras dropping to 10th. I see Boldy being available there. Have the feeling that the 10th is gonna be traded. Benning better know what he’s doing. He makes me nervous when it comes to trades. 

I agree that 10 will be traded depending on how the players are drafted 1-9, and who is left.  We will find out on the draft floor.  If Buttman says just before our pick, “we have a trade to announce”, I think all Canuck’s fans will be holding their breath.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I agree that 10 will be traded depending on how the players are drafted 1-9, and who is left.  We will find out on the draft floor.  If Buttman says just before our pick, “we have a trade to announce”, I think all Canuck’s fans will be holding their breath.  

If Boldy is available. I want the Canucks to draft him. I think he’s gonna be a player in the league. If Zehra’s or Turcotte is there and they trade that pick. I’m gonna go nuts in a bad way. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, vannuck59 said:

They trade for oilers pick Draft 8th and 10th Pick Broberg and Seider defense is done and the Canucks can concentrate on forwards. 

That would be a premium draft for us.  I wonder if the rumor of Poolparty wanting to be traded was started by the Oilers in hopes they can attach Pool to Lucic, and not have to use that 8 OA to dump Lucic?  

On 5/8/2019 at 3:36 AM, SILLY GOOSE said:

Vasili Podkolzin

On 5/8/2019 at 12:51 PM, BCNate said:

Podkolzin, Boldy, Zegras whoever falls, in that order.

On 5/9/2019 at 12:26 PM, NUCKER67 said:

What I want: Podkolzin or Krebs

What I think we'll get: Newhook

Congratulations you three are the only ones to have guessed correctly!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1