The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Philadelphia Flyers At A Team Like That October 12 7PM CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Just heard on the radio that Green said Ferland had the best practice he’s seen so far, will have to see if he’s noticeable tonight

Ferland had the flu, right?  That takes s couple weeks to fully recover from.  Add to that he’s learning s new system.  He’s going to impact our win tonight.  It’s nice to have guys who can help us win without needing to get points.  We’ve been too damn soft. 

31 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who’s that guy the Flyers drafted ahead if Petey?  Is he playing? 

Forward Nolan Patrick, who is dealing with a migraine disorder, will miss the start of the regular season for the Philadelphia Flyers....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

Ok - seriously look at this collection of uniforms.  They start off great - then go to the worst ever.  I guess 89-95 are maybe ok.   I'll get the last few versions in another snip

image.png.542a6030db32ec5d4150c29a164ddbe3.pngimage.png.542a6030db32ec5d4150c29a164ddbe3.png

I blame the gloves....they use to be tri colored that everyone loved.

Edited by HockeyHarry

11 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

Ok - seriously look at this collection of uniforms.  They start off great - then go to the worst ever.  I guess 89-95 are maybe ok.   I'll get the last few versions in another snip

image.png.542a6030db32ec5d4150c29a164ddbe3.pngimage.png.542a6030db32ec5d4150c29a164ddbe3.png

It's like one big Rorschach Test with colour. 

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Ferland had the flu, right?  That takes s couple weeks to fully recover from.  Add to that he’s learning s new system.  He’s going to impact our win tonight.  It’s nice to have guys who can help us win without needing to get points.  We’ve been too damn soft. 

Ya, he lost 9lbs ! Sounds like he’s not only recovered but better than expected , hope he has an impact with physicality

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Jersey aren’t that bad they just need those sweet vintage tri color “VTC” gloves that everyone’s talking about.

F028CF78-BE98-4901-B2AA-25F049EA4E52.jpeg

this is a fantastic suggestion why didnt you say something sooner?????

• Haha 3