The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks or Wild?

Rate this topic

Gator

Who you rooting for to win this play in series?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I will NOT be rooting against my team for some bull$&!# percentage shot at the #1 pick. 

Every single one of our guys is going to be putting everything they have on the ice, and they'll have fought all season long to have this chance. How could I cheer against each of the guys in our lineup after the way they fought for this chance? It's disgusting. 

If we lose we lose, but sure as &^@# won't be cheering against us. Others will, and I sure as &^@# won't respect them for it. 

You do you buddy. Im gonna be rooting against my team for the chance of Laf and having a DYNASTY 

• Huggy Bear 1

12.5% odds are ridiculously high and more than any team in the Play-In tournament deserves. 

If we win the series and the Wild win the lottery, it'll be tough to swallow. If we lose and the Wild win a round or two, it'll be a tough pill to swallow. 

I'll choose to look at it as a win-win. 

Edited by Horvat is a Boss
  • Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

I'd prefer to actually succeed in that hockey. I live for that intense environment and to watch that wanting to lose would be a soul-sucking experience.

No fans in stands really brings down the intensity level. We aren't winning the cup this year. We might be able to surprise and make it to round 2 but I doubt we go any further than that. Lafrenière will set us up to be contenders for the next decade

11 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Cheering for your team to lose is disgraceful.

We're going on a cup run folks. Tankers can go cry in their parents basement.

I'm cheering so we can add a player that can help us win many rounds in the playoffs whats so disgraceful of that? please kindly answer.  

btw people

If we lose to the Mild we pick 1,9,10th or 11th.

• Cheers 1