The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

one for the lunar landing disbelievers , andy kaufman  (latka) from 'taxi' wasn't very popular when he claimed no woman could pin him wrestling , and then being such an odd one they thought  he faked his own death ,a reference to both events. lucky for andy   ,rhonda rousey or any of the current cast of female mma fighters weren't around back then ......

Edited by chon derry
  • Haha 1

I've been having a lot of strange coincidences happening to me lately. A few, I can see as merely coincidence. The amount of them is a little unsettling though. I started replacing my negative thoughts with positive ones and meditating. I'm starting to feel better in every way. I still get a weird anxiety from certain songs though. Some songs I can only listen to once a year or so and some I can't listen to at all (including some of my favourites from back when). Play on.

8 hours ago, chon derry said:

one for the lunar landing disbelievers , andy kaufman  (latka) from 'taxi' wasn't very popular when he claimed no woman could pin him wrestling , and then being such an odd one they thought  he faked his own death ,a reference to both events. lucky for andy   ,rhonda rousey or any of the current cast of female mma fighters weren't around back then ......

I always wanted to see REM! In any case, I believed heroin was at the root of that song?

Some songs are just better listening to? "Andy are you goofing on Elvis?  Hey baby! Are ya having fun!''  Why worry about inner meaning... :lol:

Ok, so I have to admit I never listened to this before today. I saw their name, kacked myself laughing & had to post it.  Not knowing if it was aphrodisiac or laxative... :P

I'm actually 1/2 way through it, sorta Steppenwolf like or garage music from the 60's & not bad...