The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

On 6/13/2021 at 2:57 PM, RWMc1 said:

How did I ever miss that Michel Pagliaro is Canadian? You'd think that with the mandate for Canadian content on radio back in the day that I should have known! Thank you for reminding me of this song and 'reintroducing' me to a fabulous Canadian artist long after the fact!! :wub:

I'm rather hooked on a loop with this one below, right now!

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Wow, thanks for posting this. It brought back memories of the story on Sportsnet or TSN about Jonathan Pitre the “butterfly boy.” It was a heartbreaking story of a young Ottawa Senators fan with E.B. who allowed the cameras to follow him through the painful ordeal of bathing & bandage changes to bring awareness to this horrible and deadly disease. The strength and courage shown by this young boy and his mother and his true happiness at meeting the players was inspiring. Sadly he passed away at 17.

• Huggy Bear 1
7 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

How did I ever miss that Michel Pagliaro is Canadian? You'd think that with the mandate for Canadian content on radio back in the day that I should have known! Thank you for reminding me of this song and 'reintroducing' me to a fabulous Canadian artist long after the fact!! :wub:

I'm rather hooked on a loop with this one below, right now!

Another beautiful song on the rain theme.

• Like 2

Scandal released a new MV today. I think I like it. 

This is a lot different/better from how they looked and sounded from over a decade ago (2009):

Their current MV has a sound/ which somewhat reminds me of Drop's, or perhaps another Japanese band (Majiko?), but I can't put my ear on it atm.

regards,  G.

Edited by Gollumpus
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Gollumpus said:

Scandal released a new MV today. I think I like it. 

This is a lot different/better from how they looked and sounded from over a decade ago (2009):

Their current MV has a sound/ which somewhat reminds me of Drop's, or perhaps another Japanese band (Majiko?), but I can't put my ear on it atm.

regards,  G.

What is the reverse of white washing? Patti Smyth's old band is wondering?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1