The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Scariest horror movies you've ever seen

Razorghost

Just saw Paranormal Activity or whatever it's called. Even though I knew it was fake it was still pretty creepy.

I'm not a huge horror film guy, not because I'm scared but they just don't entertain me that much. Ones I have been scared by though:

Candyman

Wolfe Creek

Saw 1

Keep in mind I refuse to watch anything that has creepy children in the preview.

• 1 year later...

The Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre!! not full of too much gore... the film is ominous right from the beginning!! I refused to see it as a kid because it sounded pretty dumb but came around years later to give it a try because I had seen just about everything else & man oh man was I ever blown away. The remake was alright, what am I ta lking about, it was great, it had Jessica Biel running around in that small white t & she is not know as the body for nothing........

The Cove.

:shock:

I couldn't stand to even finish watching it. Way too much blood and gore, even for me.

Truly one of the most sinister, evil, and horrifying things i have ever seen in my life....and I don't think i'll ever be the same again.....and I've seen some pretty horrifying stuff in my life....but that took the bloody cake.

Archived