The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

You can guarantee I'll be back soon Sharpshooter......... ;)

We just brought the latest mini wallstreetamigo into the world, so I'm busy out buying little canuck sleepers, hats, and booties, etc. for the new addition.....lol.

I thought about getting him a "SHUT UP HATER" shirt in honor of Employee of the Month........or a "Bieksa Rules" shirt in your honor - couldnt find one though....All I saw were "Bieksa Sucks" shirts around here....... :lol

Just kidding guys....

Congratulations pal! It's a boy! :towel:

Tell the Mrs, we said well done! And start sizing him up for skates, the booties can wait. ;)

We'll have to chip in and get him a shirt that says "Bieksa Rocks" on the front, and "My Papa is a Hater" on the back! :lol:

Anyways, congrats, once again....and we'll keep your place reserved for when you get back.

I had a relative from Ontario (ya, a Laffs fan) over to watch the game last night. He doesn't watch the Canucks much, like most Easterners and he kept asking me why # 3 keeps giving the puck to the opposition in his own end. :shock: He kept saying that he figured that he didn't like the Canuck's goalie :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't have a good answer for him. :picard::sadno:

Grampa stays up that late? Well, it's ok...the old timer was probably having Phaneuf PTSD flashbacks, when he saw the #3.

You should really get grampy to bed earlier instead of forcing him to be your only friend to watch hockey games with on a thursday night. It's kinda sad.

Grampa stays up that late? Well, it's ok...the old timer was probably having Phaneuf PTSD flashbacks, when he saw the #3.

What is that #3 doing? I'm used to picking on #3's. Like that time I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt - which was the style at the time...

What is that #3 doing? I'm used to picking on #3's. Like that time I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt - which was the style at the time...

:lol:

Much needed comic relief. I tip my cap towards you sir.

great job by bieksa on that 4-3 detroit goal. gives the puck away and then screens luongo to give detroit the lead! what a great player.

Yup he certainly messed up on that one.

Pretty good night otherwise. For the most part he kept with the pace of the game in terms of what the Canucks were doing.

Nice to see a few times him screw up and make a second effort to fix the mistake successfully.

I mean we could go into the other D men tonight as well if you'd like and give a sarcastic "what a great player" comment but what's the point really...

Yup he certainly messed up on that one.

Pretty good night otherwise. For the most part he kept with the pace of the game in terms of what the Canucks were doing.

Nice to see a few times him screw up and make a second effort to fix the mistake successfully.

I mean we could go into the other D men tonight as well if you'd like and give a sarcastic "what a great player" comment but what's the point really...

But other players have their own threads :P

This is just Bieksa, all the time.

But other players have their own threads :P

This is just Bieksa, all the time.

Agree but in the interest of keeping the discusion fair you need to be able to compare. I mean bitching that he does something that the rest of the team also did doesn't breed good conversation. IMO most of the D tonight had moments of WTFAREYOUDOING. For me it was kind of a weird game to watch.

Ugh..are we really going to have to go through another round of, "Oh, did you see what he did tonight???", "Off with his head!"

He had a couple of rough patches that he worked through...except the one that we got scored on. That was pretty rough. He played pretty well otherwise. Not a great game...not a crap game...i'd say satisfactory to not bad, considering he and the entire dcore were up against an elite scoring and skilled team, that rolls 3 solid and skilled lines, much like us.

So all in all....not too shabby, and I hope to see him continue to make strides. It'sll be nice to have Hammer back as well on tuesday.

Well done Juice...+2 for the night, +4 on the season..and he's tied for 1st among all Dmen in that category...not too shabby at all KB. Keep it up.

He had a couple of rough patches that he worked through...except the one that we got scored on. That was pretty rough. He played pretty well otherwise. Not a great game...not a crap game...i'd say satisfactory to not bad, considering he and the entire dcore were up against an elite scoring and skilled team, that rolls 3 solid and skilled lines, much like us.

So all in all....not too shabby, and I hope to see him continue to make strides. It'sll be nice to have Hammer back as well on tuesday.

100% agreed on this. Not up to the standard of the last few games, but overall a satisfactory effort is a good way to describe it.

He did look really bad on that one that ended up in our net though.... :blink:

Archived