What Are You Currently Playing?

13 minutes ago, Violator said:

Hahahahaha

This still works?

Remember doing it for a nite in oblivion

does for me on my xbox360

the one that doesn't work for me anymore is speechcraft

Spoiler

got to Riften and BlackBriar Brewery- used to be able to ask the bartender what he thought of Maven Blackbriar over and over to up the Speech level. Might have to bribe him a few times, then no money needed.

• Upvote 1

Im all about Fortnite right now. Living in france and staying up late to playw ith my brother in canada, just such great times. Its got a great community and honestly its crazy fun, and lobbies work so fast. I was addicted to WW2 but since i got into fortnite like a month ago, i just cant stop. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, gurn said:

Cheat tip for stealth:

Hide contents

find a corner wall, where people are close/ish, press toggle down for stealth mode, use an elastic band(wrap around controller) to keep your character walking into the wall come back in an hour. Check your stealth level-many "power ups" don't have to use  them on stealth either.

Still my favourite game

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, Violator said:

Hahahahaha

This still works?

Remember doing it for a nite in oblivion

I remember so many easy ways to level, might have forgotten all of them right now.  The stealth trick never gets old, another skill/spell to level is easily is conjuration, all you do is cast bound 1h  while in stealth, as long as an enemy is near by it'll level pretty fast.  I maxed out conjuration first then refunded my points when I mastered it.  It was getting a little easy having two dremora fighting with you.  To level speechcraft without the dialogue bug is to buy/sell items one at a time, the higher the skill gets the faster it'll level so use the Masque of Clavicus Vile and other items that boost speechcraft.

I still remember Morrowind was such a glitch fest.  I had perma levitating using the soultap glitch, which is probably why they got rid of spell creation lol.  Fun times though.

Hey mods, can you revive the Skyrim thread?  It is locked and archived.

Back in World of Warcraft after a long absence. Found myself in an all gnome guild of all things

Also been playing unmodded Fallout 4 survival mode as a stealth sniper and stabber high charisma and no endurance build for the challenge (also no special stat glitching)

getting the itch to beat rise of the tomb raider when I get sick of these and probably boot up gta5 again soon

On 6/4/2018 at 10:12 AM, Tre Mac said:

I remember so many easy ways to level, might have forgotten all of them right now.  The stealth trick never gets old, another skill/spell to level is easily is conjuration, all you do is cast bound 1h  while in stealth, as long as an enemy is near by it'll level pretty fast.  I maxed out conjuration first then refunded my points when I mastered it.  It was getting a little easy having two dremora fighting with you.  To level speechcraft without the dialogue bug is to buy/sell items one at a time, the higher the skill gets the faster it'll level so use the Masque of Clavicus Vile and other items that boost speechcraft.

I still remember Morrowind was such a glitch fest.  I had perma levitating using the soultap glitch, which is probably why they got rid of spell creation lol.  Fun times though.

Hey mods, can you revive the Skyrim thread?  It is locked and archived.

Faster and more intuitive stealth trick would be to grab an basic iron dagger and spam sneak attack the greybeards. When one runs out of health and staggers, find another. They like to kneel and pray away from each other so it's easy to do. Your stealth and one handed both go up. Stealth goes up so fast you may even want to reset it and do it again for the extra perk points. (careful, though. If you get caught. they'll annihilate you., but for some reason they don't care from stealth.) This also works on the harbinger of the companions but he's harder to get alone and it's slower

If you want to level speechcraft in a second, use the restoration potion glitch (make a potion of fortify restoration, take off all alchemy boosting gear, drink potion, put gear on and it'll be double power, make another fortify resto potion take off gear, drink, put gear back on over and over) keep doing it till you have potions worth millions of gold. Then you not only have alchemy maxed in a few minutes if you sell a potion (doesn't matter if the vendor can afford the gold, he cannot) you'll max out speech in one sale. If you make a fortify smithing potion before fortify restoration buff falls off and drink that, you can temper a couple of dagger and having smithing maxed in a second as well. (unfortunately this doesn't work for enchanting)

Edited by TimberWolf
  • Thanks 1

I've been binge playing NHL 18 lately. But, a little while ago I picked up Horizon - Zero Dawn and I finally decided to play it. Just wow. So far I've enjoyed every second of it.

• Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 3:27 AM, MikeyBoy44 said:

Replaying the Crackdowns now that they're backwards compatible. Also in the middle of Kingdom Hearts 1.5,2.5 and 2.8 just to play a little catch up in anticipation of the new games in both series.

I have get back into that again. I'm at the part where I have to beat all the organization 13 members again to get that last chest  :/

These days I'm mostly alternating between Rocket League and Skyrim, depending on my threshold for high pressure situations. Skyrim is a very chill game for me since I know it very well. Rocket League is fun if I want to feel awesome, but if I'm having a bad day and losing a lot, I'll switch to Skyrim. I periodically play League of Legends instead of Rocket League too.

Fallout 3 trying to rocket out some achievments some are easy to get and others wont be possible.The bobblehead and karma achievments wont be possible.Ravenrock is already blown up so no 20 bobbleheads for me.I know I wont have time as ill be to busy packing to play video games.

This game is painful gameply wise and yet im still playing it for some stupid reason no run button makes combat annoying.

Edited by Violator

I been playing Super Mario 3d world /mario kart 8 on and off for a  month because I am a mario nerd and nintendo girl. We are a saving up a switch and I want all the mario games and of course pokemon.

Two days ago I started playing Fallout 4 on the PS4. I have been watching Ts play the game forever and really enjoyed the story. (I tend to watch him play the non mario games)So I asked him to help me set up a character on super easy mode. I am only on level 3 and have only completed a misson. One of the raiders in the second mission is in a house and I cant get to him. Ts also said a deathclaw should show up but I cant find it.

I am  having a lot of issues with the playstation controls  as this is my first time playing the PS4. Its fun so far and I think I am doing okay considering I am a nintendo only girl.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 1:40 PM, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Im all about Fortnite right now. Living in france and staying up late to playw ith my brother in canada, just such great times. Its got a great community and honestly its crazy fun, and lobbies work so fast. I was addicted to WW2 but since i got into fortnite like a month ago, i just cant stop. 

Still playing? I'm in search of others for some reasonable squad play?