The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Stars sign Aaron Rome

Congrats to ROme. Did what he was paid to do here.

Gillis must obviously feel pretty comfortable that he can attract some D men through trade or FA 'cause our ranks are thinning fast.

Of course, most CDCers were commenting about how our D needed re-vamping after last season so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise. Bodies have to leave if new ones are to come in.

MG did say the fans would be happy in his presser the other day...that was before Schultz chose Edmonton, however.

I look forward to seeing the youth movement in the Canucks roster in the upcoming season.

I expect to see KCon and Sauve up with the big club for stretches this year. Also Eddie Lack will pbbly be our backup. Perhaps a forward or two will see time with the big club. I'm thinking Schroeder and Sweatt will see some games, maybe even Jensen.

I look forward to seeing the youth movement in the Canucks roster in the upcoming season.

I expect to see KCon and Sauve up with the big club for stretches this year. Also Eddie Lack will pbbly be our backup. Perhaps a forward or two will see time with the big club. I'm thinking Schroeder and Sweatt will see some games, maybe even Jensen.

I'm not against this, but unless some of them turn out to be stellar players for their age, we're going to need to replace some depth in both our forwards and defense, hopefully sooner than later.

Good luck to Rome in Dallas. Not a huge loss to us, maybe a great opportunity for him.

Would have been a good depth signing for us but we still have Alberts, now hopefully he will get a chance. I can't wait to watch Andrew destroy some forwards in the playoffs.

Rome at 1.5 million is a bit of an overpayment for a guy who barely plays.

Would have been a good depth signing for us but we still have Alberts, now hopefully he will get a chance. I can't wait to watch Andrew destroy some forwards in the playoffs.

Rome at 1.5 million is a bit of an overpayment for a guy who barely plays.

In AV words..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Archived