The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

12-4 is crazy to think about. They only lose 1 game when they have to play 4 road games against tough teams.

Also I never liked the "they could be" argument, they could be 4-5 right now just as easily as they are 6-3

Was crazy a week ago maybe but things have changed. Foles is out in Philly. Palmer is out in Arizona. Suddenly the Hawks are the favorites in every game in that schedule.

Was crazy a week ago maybe but things have changed. Foles is out in Philly. Palmer is out in Arizona. Suddenly the Hawks are the favorites in every game in that schedule.

Sanchez and Stanton will fill in just fine. SF has Aldon, Bowman and Willis coming back. That defense suddenly becomes that much scarier. Sea will be lucky to go 2-2 against Ari and Sf.

Sanchez and Stanton will fill in just fine. SF has Aldon, Bowman and Willis coming back. That defense suddenly becomes that much scarier. Sea will be lucky to go 2-2 against Ari and Sf.

Seahawks are getting healthier too although losing Mebane on Sunday sucks. You want to talk about luck you may want to take a look at Arizona's schedule.

I'd say their away games will most likely be losses. Philly's and Ari success don't really rely on the QBs they could have any game manager QB in there and if they don't make mistakes they will do well. Its not like Rodger, ben, brady,luck or Manning are injured.

Also the 49ers get Aldon Smith back

The Eagles put up 31 points in a half vs Carolina, Seattle took 59 minutes to get a touchdown vs them

Edited by MayRayDown

What bs...money league with friends, started the year 0-4 but won 5 straight ever since. Had a great team that under performed early on and got it together. Going in 5-4 this week and who do I have as my QB'S (2 QB league)? Dalton and Newton. Fml. Even worse, Gronk out with bye and I have Kelce as my backup who's been good all season and he craps the bed too. Losing by 10 points currently and looks like I'm done. Have McCoy and Newton playing for me. :(

My team had a good week and that's with Brady on a bye. Just so happens I went up against a guy with Lynch and Eagles D. Can't be mad at that, I'll still make the playoffs and as long as Brady and Sanders keep putting up big performances I like my chances.

7-3 in my money league with friends. Was down 11 points heading into tonight, he had Newton, I had Philly's defense.

Newton got him 16.8 points to extend his lead to 27.8 points, Philly defense got me 29 points. Holy cr*p.

Edit: I didn't notice my kicker was on a bye and forgot to replace him, in hindsight it doesn't matter, but I would've been choked had I lost by a small margin

Edited by NucksPatsFan