The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

He laid an egg when he only had 1 star receiver (equivalent to Gronk) :bigblush:

I loved watching them get picked off like flies by the Rams safeties.

Suicide pass galore out there.

Lol. Edelman and Lafell are 10x better than Caldwell and Tamme and the other scrubs.

Stl played some great d. Manning choked a little too though.

Lol. Edelman and Lafell are 10x better than Caldwell and Tamme and the other scrubs.

Stl played some great d. Manning choked a little too though.

Edelman yeah. Not LaFell LOL. LaFell and Amendola for most of the season have been the equivalent of Caldwell and Tamme. And they still had Welker which is equal to Minitron so DON’T TEST ME FOOL.

Edited by The Magician

Edelman yeah. Not LaFell LOL. LaFell and Amendola for most of the season have been the equivalent of Caldwell and Tamme. And they still had Welker which is equal to Minitron so DONT TEST ME FOOL.

CJ Anderson the rb is a better pass catcher than Welker. He stinks now.

Lafell has had some big games. Don't know why you hate on him...

Edited by Jiggs50

CJ Anderson the rb is a better pass catcher than Welker. He stinks now.

Lafell has had some big games. Don't know why you hate on him...

I don’t hate LaFell. He’s had a couple of big games but he drops WAAAAY too many balls. Don’t try to tell me CJ Anderson is better than Wes Welker at pass catching lulz.

Welker blows that bad...

The Welk has been thrown to a lot less since Manning has more weapons this year. Manning said it himself last week. Sure he dropped a pass today but he’s still a top slot receiver in the league.

I mean even Emmanuel Sanders dropped one today like you see below.

Edited by The Magician

LOL Bengals score a TD and toss it to one of their fans and this Saints fan rips it out of the hands of the Bengals lady fan. Douchebag Saints fan.

Looks like the media was paying attention too:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/classy-saints-fan-steals-football-meant-for-female-bengals-fan-200638811.html

Classy Saints fan steals football meant for female Bengals fan

When tight end Jermaine Gresham scored at the Superdome in the Cincinnati Bengals' 27-10 victory against the New Orleans Saints, he spotted a female Bengals fan in the front row to give the ball to.

And the Saints fan next to the woman broke about 400 rules of common courtesy to snatch it from her.

Be proud, sir.

During the broadcast, a CBS reporter interviewed the fan who expressed no remorse and showed absolutely no inclination to give the woman the ball.

So not only did this Saints fan grab a ball that clearly wasn't meant for him, he also outmuscled a woman, seemingly giving her a glancing elbow in the head as he swung his arms to grab the ball (that's a technical foul both in college football and in life).

Alas, there was somewhat of a happy ending:

B2l0We8CMAAPn4e.jpg

4589a360-6dd4-11e4-81ac-c719219746c0_fan

I think Eli is tired of playing NFC west teams now. 5 picks @Seattle last year and 5 vs Us.

Next game is a bit of a break before the big Seattle game. Borland is a freaking monster.

He certainly is making the pain of losing guys that much easier to bear. Guy is all over the field.

Edited by Mr. Ambien