The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

3 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

There’s other seasonings besides salt out there, fam. Try some oregano to get that taste outcha mouth. 

Salt is what brings out the flavour in spices. Just plain oregano is nothing special. Get with the program

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Sure. Horrible decision from Russ', his worst of the season by far. My grandmother could have picked that pass off (and god bless her soul, can't walk for extended periods of time without a smoke break). Marcus Peters has been burnt toast for 2 years.

Peters is a gambler and he does get burnt but he still makes big plays.

If he is burnt toast what are the Eagles CBs?

1 hour ago, Chip Kelly said:

Typical Eagles start. Spot the other team a lead.

I can't figure do the Eagles need a WR or CB more?

Season on life support... 

Run run pass is terrible. Pederson needs to open it up. Enough with the run. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Pats fans are all the same. I cannot wait until Bill retires and they cannot be insufferable anymore. Rubbing it in is going to be so nice.

Can a person who never lived a city be a true fan of that city’s team?  I think that fan can like the other city’s team, but unless you live or lived there, you can’t have the same love for a team as the home fans do.  

29 minutes ago, Van40 said:

Run run pass is terrible. Pederson needs to open it up. Enough with the run. 

This team is worse than last year. I don't think they are a playoff team.

They probably should still make a trade before the trade deadline if the cost isn't too much to keep the fans from turning on them entirely.

Don't know how much that will help though other than cosmetically.

The front 7 is not good enough to cover up the piss poor secondary.

Wentz has nobody who can get separation other than Desean Jackson who is injured and even if he comes back will probably be less than 100% and get re-injured.

Agholor is terrible and Alshon Jeffery is slow AF.

2 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

This team is worse than last year. I don't think they are a playoff team.

They probably should still make a trade before the trade deadline if the cost isn't too much to keep the fans from turning on them entirely.

Don't know how much that will help though other than cosmetically.

The front 7 is not good enough to cover up the piss poor secondary.

Wentz has nobody who can get separation other than Desean Jackson who is injured and even if he comes back will probably be less than 100% and get re-injured.

Agholor is terrible and Alshon Jeffery is slow AF.

Yeah, our front 7 isnt getting the usual pressure it used to, and our cbs are pretty bad. Offense has its own issues, as I feel we can't move the ball consistently with 8-12 yard passes. The NFC east is terrible this year, with 2 bad teams, and two meh teams. This is so frustrating to see, but we need too many things to happen to turn it around.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pears said:

Four consecutive three and outs with some brutal play calls. Good start :picard: 

they are absolutely pissing Joe Mixon's career down the drain. Whats with Zac Taylor's love affair with Giovanni Bernard? Probably the only head coach that keeps his best player on the bench when trying to make a comeback

28 minutes ago, filthycanuck said:

they are absolutely pissing Joe Mixon's career down the drain. Whats with Zac Taylor's love affair with Giovanni Bernard? Probably the only head coach that keeps his best player on the bench when trying to make a comeback

We wasted AJ Green’s prime because of Mike Brown’s cheap *** so I’m praying to god we don’t go down that same road with Mixon. Finally have a legitimate star running back and what do we do? Give one, no scratch that, THE worst offensive tackle in football a three year seven million dollar extension... 

In Russell Wilson's career:

Seattle has converted 28/31 (90%) 4th and 1-3 yds to go opportunities in the 2nd half in opponent territory.

28 of 31!

8/8 since 2017!

SEA had 4-and-3 from the BAL35 in the 3Q. Pete kicked a 53-yd FG in light rain. Missed. 

Fossil behavior. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Alflives said:

Can a person who never lived a city be a true fan of that city’s team?  I think that fan can like the other city’s team, but unless you live or lived there, you can’t have the same love for a team as the home fans do.  

I think you're incorrect....

• Upvote 1