The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

RG3 the DRose of football, called it from the beginning. Skins team is probably frustrated with how the flow and chemistry is broken between the players with Robert stepping in and out of the lineup so often.

If I'm the Skins, trade RG3 while he still has a value and a desperate team will be willing to dish out a 1st rounder+. He's a distraction and not good enough and definitely does not have the QB smarts to be a efficient QB for a long period of time.

RG3 the DRose of football, called it from the beginning. Skins team is probably frustrated with how the flow and chemistry is broken between the players with Robert stepping in and out of the lineup so often.

If I'm the Skins, trade RG3 while he still has a value and a desperate team will be willing to dish out a 1st rounder+. He's a distraction and not good enough and definitely does not have the QB smarts to be a efficient QB for a long period of time.

I agree.

Heck, Colt McCoy has looked like he is twice the QB RGIII is comparing what they have done so far in their careers. McCoy was actually pretty decent back when he was on the Browns, and he certainly had a good start to his Redskins career.

Skins should ride McCoy with Cousins as a safe back-up, and get what they can out of RGIII.

It won't happen though. Even benching RGIII let alone trading him at this point is the equivalent to their management saying "whoops we mortgaged our future on nothing". They are going to sink with the RGIII ship.

Edited by Jägermeister

Bell just running over Titans defense.

Entertaining game. In the first couple of minutes it looked like the Steelers were going to trample Tennessee. Then, for the next couple of quarters, it looked like the Titans were going to pull off the big upset. Then the Steelers took control again.

Very enjoyable for a neutral to watch.

He was the beneficiary of teams looking for QB's who run all over the place. I think that fetish will die down a bit seeing consistent pocket passers like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Palmer, Rivers.. and the proneness of QB's who focus too much on the run, like RG3, like Kaepernick, Vick (who once said he invented the running QB), Tebow, Wilson, and to a small degree, Newton. They gotta learn to be pocket first QB's like Steve Young and Randall Cunningham (I see most potential with Cam Newton if he transforms more into a leader). No doubt RG3's injury proneness, along with inconsistency, hurts his trade value. A team would REALLY have to be desperate. I don't see any team that makes consistently stupid decisions going for him except perhaps the Raiders, who seem to be just as bad and mangled with terrible upper management with Al Davis dead as alive.

Of course, if you look at his draft year, with Wilson, Foles, and Tannehill (obviously Luck was out of the question), I can see anyone having buyers remorse.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Lol, Steelers killed Blount lol. Didn't get any role whatsoever on that team. Left the field before yesterday's game finished in frustration since he didn't even get 1 carry and they release him.

Browns and/or Colts should be all over him.

Add the Ravens and Panthers to the mix too imo.