The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

In my fantasy match, the only two players remaining in play are Vinatieri for me, and the Patriots defense for my opponent. With 2 minutes left, thanks to that last field goal of his, the score is now 87.10 - 87.06 for me. I need absolutely nothing else to happen for the next 2 minutes to win it. Biting my fingers right now.

I'd put GB, Arizona ahead of them

That’s literally the most ridiculous thing i’ve heard this month. Especially after they just lost Palmer... really? They have zilch on offense. I’d say the Pats are pretty even with Green Bay. Looks like it could be a Pats vs. Packers Superbowl at this point.

That’s literally the most ridiculous thing i’ve heard this month. Especially after they just lost Palmer... really? They have zilch on offense. I’d say the Pats are pretty even with Green Bay. Looks like it could be a Pats vs. Packers Superbowl at this point.

You've obviously never watched a Cardinals game. Floyd is becoming a real deep threat and fitzgerald still can make clutch catches(Would be NE's #1 WR) and Ellington is having a good season.

Their defence is their strong point and they are playing under a coach that has everyone motivated and playing well

You've obviously never watched a Cardinals game. Floyd is becoming a real deep threat and fitzgerald still can make clutch catches(Would be NE's #1 WR) and Ellington is having a good season.

Their defence is their strong point and they are playing under a coach that has everyone motivated and playing well

Which is what wins championships.

Niners can thank Eli Manning for catapulting them to the league leaders in INT's and making their secondary seem better than it really is.

Although honestly, if we compared the 49ers defence to it's offence, we're talking different leagues. I hate to beat the same drum like a malcontent, but Kaepernick has had a really crappy season, which is bad for a guy who's a rather arrogant umbrella and doesn't improve his game. I think Greg Roman should probably be done after this season, whether or not Harbaugh stays. The 49ers staple is the run game, and they've tried to force a player who's been a bad pocket passer into more passing plays.

I would love to trade the Niners remaining schedule (never mind overall schedule) with the Pats.

There's a number of close divisions that should be producing exciting finishes to the season. I'm still laughing at the fact that the 2-8 Bucs are two games off of first place in their division. It's rare to see a division that mediocre. 49ers play Seattle 2x, plus Arizona. Cowboys play the Eagles twice to finish off the season (I find it fitting their game vs. the Eagles is another US Thanksgiving Day game with the 49ers vs. Seahawks, to give a Thursday set of games more meaning).

Edited by Mr. Ambien

It's glaringly obvious that with Mebane out Seattle is going to struggle hardcore against the run. KC has a great running game but he is one of the best run stoppers in the league...and now he's out for the year.

True. But not a lot of teams can handle Charles. He's been the most consistant solid RB in the league for years.

Defense is definitely their strong point and the only reason they’re winning games. I’ve watched a ton of Cardinals games (since I usually take them over bad teams), and their offense is garbage. Especially with Stanton now. He played well earlier in the year but he looks terrible. That TD to Micheal Floyd was a throw up and a prayer (like me for Stanton, and you thinking AZ is ahead of the Pats). Lucky it wasn’t picked off. I’d like to see Green Bay or Arizona come into NE and win. Pats will probably beat the Packers a couple weeks from now IN Green Bay. Go look at any power ranking out there RIGHT NOW SON!

Edited by The Magician

Defense is definitely their strong point and the only reason theyre winning games. Ive watched a ton of Cardinals games (since I usually take them over bad teams), and their offense is garbage. Especially with Stanton now. He played well earlier in the year but he looks terrible. That TD to Micheal Floyd was a throw up and a prayer (like me for Stanton, and you thinking AZ is ahead of the Pats). Lucky it wasnt picked off. Id like to see Green Bay or Arizona come into NE and win. Pats will probably beat the Packers a couple weeks from now IN Green Bay. Go look at any power ranking out there RIGHT NOW SON!

GB will not lose to the Pats IMO. They will not! The way Rodgers is playing right now, no way!