The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

My friend is currently attending training camp in Kamloops and is sending pics/reporting on his observations:

"Gore has been one of the most impressive receivers of this camp without question"

"DeMarco has taken a big step up. This guy is quite short for a CFL QB, but he is like Matt Dunigan and he fires a laser beam up to about 35 yards."

"Hart is squeezing out Joey Elliott. I expect Elliott to be offered practice roster or be cut, Hart is that promising. DeMarco is a lock on #2 from what he has shown so far."

"Marsh is the best corner in the CFL"

"Banks is ready to go" (wooo, go KB)

"No better LB group in the CFL than these three: McKenzie, Bigghill, Elimimian."

"Westerman, 2nd year D Lineman, is going to be a force to be reckoned with"

"Lulay is in full command. There is no doubt that this is his team."

"Olafioye, best offensive lineman in the CFL showing his stuff:"

Just thought I'd share. This guy's a huge CFL fan and it got me a little stoked to get the feedback from him.... Go Lions Go (Boo Riders -SN?)

I honestly think the Lions will contend after seeing those scouting reports. Yes, Geroy was great and all but the guys replacing him are looking good too. Guess we'll have to see them play but I'm having a good feeling about this year. Going to try and get tickets for when the Riders come to play us.

• Upvote 1

oh we will:) such a good player and person thankyou all very much!

We may even only be getting him at the end of his career but we appreciate and expect much more then just stats, he is going to be a key guy on and off the field

Best fans in the world. He'll be a fan favourite there

I was rather impressed to learn that Paul McCallum is 709/709 in conversions. He is quick to pass it off as nothing, comparing it to a pro golfer's 4" putt. But really, that kind of consistency is what makes him great.