The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

I hate him. He's the Boston Bruins of the CFL to me. Hate, hate, hate.

we are glad to have him back!!!!!Nobody has been able to fill his hole since his departure.

Im hoping 4 the sake of your stud Qb that he and his line have her together this year:). My d will be ALOT better..I guess protection is likely a priority for you guys this year with khalif mitchell lion hunting;)

Edited by naslund.is.king

We loved that guy..........................

Ha, ha, yeah sure ya did.

You loved the crap out of him. Literally.

As for Khalif - guy's a joke. I hope he gets tossed out of the league for being an idiot. He's a loose cannon.

My team'll be fine. Quite happy with the line up we have. :)

Ha, ha, yeah sure ya did.

You loved the crap out of him. Literally.

As for Khalif - guy's a joke. I hope he gets tossed out of the league for being an idiot. He's a loose cannon.

My team'll be fine. Quite happy with the line up we have. :)

yea...we have are bad apples among the faithful 2

Bc will miss very little out of khalif!much 2 classy of a organization for that filth. Him and the argos are a dirty match made in heaven....I am sure him and issac will be pals.

Bc will be a threat yet again i will be keeping a close eye on the defensive secondary and the reciving core

Edited by naslund.is.king

Terrible terrible name. What's next? The BC Orangeblacks? The Vancouver Bluegreens? The Florida Redbluegoldwhites?

I'm just listening to an interview with the Ottawa RedBlack's president. They wanted to go back to the Rough Riders name but Saskatchewan vetoed it. It was one of the conditions when they were granted the franchise to not name them the Rough Riders or any version of the Rider name.

BC wins 29-27 in a stormy Calgary. Hugh O'Neill went, 5 for 5 in field goals, including two from 47 yards out, the last one to win the game with just over a minute left. Korey Williams also looked awesome tonight, two huge punt returns, one a 105 yard kickoff TD return. Lulay only threw 6 passes, left with apparent hip injury, DeMarco and Hart played rest of game.

It's cut down day in the Canadian Football League as each team must trim its roster down to 65 by midnight et Sunday.

Read on for details on each team's transactions as the final rosters begin to take shape.

B.C. Lions cuts: Import DL Daunte Akra, Import RB Andre Dixon, Non-Import LB Justin Conn, Import DB J.T. Fitzgerald, Import LB Charlie Hatchett, Import OL Tavaris Jeffries, Import DB Jacobi Jenkins, Import WR Jaymar Johnson, Import DB Gerard Lawson, Import DT Ekom Udofia, Non-Import S Matt Walker.

Notes: The club also added Non-Import LB Kyle Jones from Bishop's University.

Calgary Stampeders cuts: Import OL Leonardo Bates, Import WR Josue Paul, Import WR Shaky Smithson, Import WR Terence Jeffers-Harris, Import DL Aronde Stanton, Import LB Rod Davis, Import DB Jerett Sanderson, Import DB Jalil Johnson.

Notes: Rod Davis has played parts of three seasons in the NFL with the Minnesota Vikings and Carolina Panthers.

Terence Jeffers-Harris was attempting to catch on with his fourth team since 2010. He signed with the Blue Bombers in 2010 and was released at the end of 2011. He was added to the Tiger-Cats practice roster in late 2011 and signed with the Roughriders in 2012. He was signed by the Stampeders this past February.

Edmonton Eskimos cuts: Non-Import WR Ismael Bamba, Import WR Dobson Collins, Import OL Johnny Culbreath, Import DB Carry Harris, Import DB Otis Merrill, Import WR Owen Spencer, Import DL Jorge Wright.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats cuts: Import K/P Delbert Alvarado, Import RB Donte Harden, Import DB Rico Murray, Import DB Terrance Parks, Import DB Maurice Rolle.

Tsn.ca/CFL