The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Thomas Demarco sucks

Just got home from the game. Yeah, I was not impressed by him at all. It's been a while since I haven't had faith in 2 QBs. Hopefully Lulay stays healthy, because I don't like our odds without him. Then again, this is based on one game, maybe he's better than what I saw.

Just got home from the game. Yeah, I was not impressed by him at all. It's been a while since I haven't had faith in 2 QBs. Hopefully Lulay stays healthy, because I don't like our odds without him. Then again, this is based on one game, maybe he's better than what I saw.

It's going to be tough to keep Lulay healthy all season. Our pass protection is lacking. I cringe every time Lulay gets driven into the ground.

As for Demarco, how many chances does he need?!? We should have won that game easily in the 4th.

Way too many mistakes last night, Lions definitely deserved to lose even though we could have won. Small crowd, but I guess to be expected since it's preseason.

Not impressed with the way they are selling the upper bowl this season. Having the majority of the upper bowl empty looks pretty depressing from the one side. Couple thousand more than last years pre season game though, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Also I need to complain about the parking. $30 bucks right next to the stadium is a crock of ****!

Way too many mistakes last night, Lions definitely deserved to lose even though we could have won. Small crowd, but I guess to be expected since it's preseason.

Not impressed with the way they are selling the upper bowl this season. Having the majority of the upper bowl empty looks pretty depressing from the one side. Couple thousand more than last years pre season game though, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Also I need to complain about the parking. $30 bucks right next to the stadium is a crock of ****!

I actually like that they are selling just one side and also offering 25 and 30 dollar price points for the corners to get the younger people back into the mix. It's better to have more ppl bunched on one side than have everybody scattered all around.

I just moved and don't have cable yet anyone know where to watch the lions game online? My neighbour was nice enough to let me use their wifi.

TSN might have a stream. I really don't know though

<Link Removed>

Should be up when it starts.

Just to give you a heads up, posting sites like those are generally frowned upon around here and can get you a suspension.

So I'm watching the Toronto game and there kicker as been injured. Watt for Toronto scored a TD and then kicked the point after himself. TSN brought this up, and I like the idea.

Whoever scores the TD has to kick the point after. Could be interesting, thoughts?

Edited by Grapefruits

Just to give you a heads up, posting sites like those are generally frowned upon around here and can get you a suspension.

So I'm watching the Toronto game and there kicker as been injured. Watt for Toronto scored a TD and then kicked the point after himself. TSN brought this up, and I like the idea.

Whoever scores the TD has to kick the point after. Could be interesting, thoughts?

Just trying to help a guy out.. i'll take it down if it's suspendable though.