The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

When the Esk's were made to trade Ray to TO for the "good of the league", I knew TO would win the Grey Cup .. it is all about marketing in a League where 2/3 of all offensive plays are off-side .. hard to watch unless one is drunk, stoned or brain damaged .. the officiating rivals the NHL ..

Is it safe to turn my sound on?

It was a treat to see Gordon Lightfoot again, but that gay kid that followed him may have been the worst thing in my life that I have ever seen or heard.

Just dreadful. Turn down the sound and turn away bad.

Poor kids if this is what they are being exposed to today.

It was a treat to see Gordon Lightfoot again, but that gay kid that followed him may have been the worst thing in my life that I have ever seen or heard.

Just dreadful. Turn down the sound and turn away bad.

Poor kids if this is what they are being exposed to today.

Hahahahahahahaaaa couldn't agree more!! And I just got home from the Paul McCartney concert!!

I know Biebs is a complete douche but I had no idea who the hell Marian's Trench or whatevs the hell this pathetic excuse of a musician was until I watched this crap. I hope he gets hit by a train. "D-d-d-did i stutter...." Wow way to represent Canadian music you tard!!!

What a stinker of a game.

Pretty pissed off as a Lions fan to lose to the Stamps and then watch them play like duds when it really matters.

Got tired of hearing about 'Dickenson's awesome play calling' in the two previous playoff games. Yet he couldn't figure out that maybe the Argos D was keying on Cornish the whole fricken game???? :rolleyes:

See, here's the problem...Toronto doesn't HAVE to win anything because they're the center of the universe anyhow. Now we can expect every single Canadian sports, news, craft and cooking program to sing the praises of the mighty and glorious Toronto for months on end for being everything everyone else is not.

Oh boy, can hardly wait.....

(I was surprised at Calgary's lackluster performance and agree with what I heard on post game stuff - they peaked too early/vs BC)

100 year was a bust in my view...not a memorable game at all.