The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

J.J. Abrams will direct Star Wars Episode 7

Wetcoaster

The most important thing for the success of the franchise going forward is getting people who are both good at their craft and in love with the mythos. Brad Bird writing and JJ Abrams directing will do that. If he can manage not to make the film 85% lens flairs, that is. And not include any borderline racist secondary characters.

Brad Bird is writing? It's gotta be good then.

Not only did he single-handedly make The Incredibles, but the guy actually managed to present Tom Cruise as a likeable character (in MI4). That would be tantamount to making Episode 7 all about Jar-Jar, and everyone loving it.

It's Episode 7 - so it has to take place after episode 6.

The Star Wars sequel trilogy is the upcoming third trilogy in the Star Wars film series. It will consist of Episodes VII through IX and will follow after Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi in the saga's chronology. The trilogy was planned around 1975 by creator George Lucas but remained unproduced and was apparently abandoned in the 1990s. In 2012, with the announcement of its acquisition of Lucasfilm, The Walt Disney Company announced plans for Star Wars Episode VII in 2015, followed by Episode VIII and Episode IX.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_sequel_trilogy

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I sense a disturbance in The Force - those of us with an abundance of midi-chlorians in our cells are sensitive to such things.

"Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you."

―Qui-Gon Jinn

Wow thanks for the revelation! You must have a PhD in Mathematics? Physics? Your insight is truly astonishing!

To be fair, if people are going to ask what episode 7 is about, then they will get a very straight forward, simple answer. Not really Heretic's fault that a simple question was asked.EDIT: Your response did make me smile, though. +1

Wow thanks for the revelation! You must have a PhD in Mathematics? Physics? Your insight is truly astonishing!

I sense a disturbance in The Force - those of us with an abundance of midi-chlorians in our cells are sensitive to such things.

"Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you."

―Qui-Gon Jinn

When Luke said to Han, "you don't believe in the Force, do you?"

Han should have quipped back, "what? That thing you just learned about five minutes ago?"

To be fair, if people are going to ask what episode 7 is about, then they will get a very straight forward, simple answer. Not really Heretic's fault that a simple question was asked.EDIT: Your response did make me smile, though. +1

These are not the episodes you are looking for.

JediMindTrick.jpg

Archived